The New Tandor Casual League 2.0
Maybe this:
Garaewl
Fafninter
Laissure
Drilgann
Astronite
Chimaconda
Well, that's that. I'm not on my main computer, but I'll be scribbling down the movesets and get them later. Thanks Iron.
Jump! Jump! Dodge! Dodge!
*Furious Screaming*
Tandor Casual League Sewer Theme Gym Leader.
“Pet theme”…? That reminds me on something. Wait a moment…

[Image: tumblr_of4u6kl6Ai1vh0d58o1_540.png]

It would even be possible. Introducing Maria’s feline team:
(=^・ェ・^=) Metalynx/Duplicat/Eshouten/Feliger/Chimaconda/Vilucard (=^・ェ・^=)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I thought Vilucard was a bat... Still, I think its a interesting idea, and the fact that all those Pokémon are not terrible helps the support such a team!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-16-2016, 03:38 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Maybe this:
Garaewl
Fafninter
Laissure
Drilgann
Astronite
Chimaconda

looks interesting. don't see any issues here. I'd give that a green light for building and testing.

(10-16-2016, 04:14 AM)crulla Wrote: Well, that's that. I'm not on my main computer, but I'll be scribbling down the movesets and get them later. Thanks Iron.

looks interesting. don't see any issues here now that Iron has had his say. I'd give that a green light for building and testing also.
Sincerely,
                Key

-

Immediate Past Tandor Casual League Ghost Gym Leader ; Past Ace Trainer 

"Baaschaf uses Revenge. *It doesn't effect Misdreavus*. Baaschaf uses Seismic Toss *It doesn't effect Misdreavus*. 
Okay, I'll get started.
(10-16-2016, 05:34 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I thought Vilucard was a bat... Still, I think its a interesting idea, and the fact that all those Pokémon are not terrible helps the support such a team!

I see Vilucard as some hybrid between a cat and a bat. C:
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
A cabat? Reminds me of an anime I once watched.... what was it again?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I've been doing some thinking, and can I change Haagross to Gellin? I mean, it sounds weird 'cause Gellin uses photosynthesis to feed itself, and sewers aren't the brightest place, but from a gameplay standpoint, Gellin can really help me with the Ground types that I struggle with.
And on the teambuilding, I'm almost finished. Just Geigeroach and Haagross/Gellin and I'm done.
Jump! Jump! Dodge! Dodge!
*Furious Screaming*
Tandor Casual League Sewer Theme Gym Leader.
would I be qualified for a bug type or stat pokemon gym, im a comp noob so don't know much best and worse
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)