Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is my team so far?
Hi there. I’ve been thinking about my team for a couple days since 5 of them are from wonder trades. I was wondering if I shoulda change any of them out, what do y’all do think?

Context: I currently have two badges and am in bealbeach city. 

Team: 
Eletux (serious) lvl 22
Tikiki (Brave) lvl 28
Baaschaf (mystery gift with adamant) lvl 29
Frynai (Naughty) lvl 32
Aveden (Rash) lvl 27 
Tanscure-Nuclear (Gentle) lvl 27

I was thinking of trading out tanscure for a fire type, but I have getting into the nuclear set and see it’s potential against all of the duel typed mons.
(12-08-2018, 03:49 PM)PokeWalker Wrote:

I suggest switching out Baaschaf with another Dark or Fighting type (If you want one or another on your team), as Eletux evo and their's have Mega Evos, so it may be redundent having two Pokemon capable of Mega Evolving on your team. I would also recommend transitioning to either a Dunsparse, Uynmph, S-51, or Volchic (If you can get one via Mystery Gift/Trading) over Aveden, as all of them can learn Fly and are much better Flying types once they fully evolve. As for N-Tanscure, you're better off just keeping it around to evolve a Non-Hidden Ability Eevee into Nucleon later, as Corrupted Nuclear types are hardly reliable to use. You might also want to switch out Frynai for something else since you already have an Eletux, but then again their's nothing wrong with having two powerful Water types on your team, so its up to preference if you want to keep them or not.

That's my advice for tweaking your team up to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL! Hope it helps!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(12-08-2018, 04:09 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(12-08-2018, 03:49 PM)PokeWalker Wrote:

I suggest switching out Baaschaf with another Dark or Fighting type (If you want one or another on your team), as Eletux evo and their's have Mega Evos, so it may be redundent having two Pokemon capable of Mega Evolving on your team. I would also recommend transitioning to either a Dunsparse, Uynmph, S-51, or Volchic (If you can get one via Mystery Gift/Trading) over Aveden, as all of them can learn Fly and are much better Flying types once they fully evolve. As for N-Tanscure, you're better off just keeping it around to evolve a Non-Hidden Ability Eevee into Nucleon later, as Corrupted Nuclear types are hardly reliable to use. You might also want to switch out Frynai for something else since you already have an Eletux, but then again their's nothing wrong with having two powerful Water types on your team, so its up to preference if you want to keep them or not.

That's my advice for tweaking your team up to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL! Hope it helps!
Hey Lord Windos, thanks for the advice! Big Grin 
I took some of it. Here is my most updated team, I just received the Salsa Badge. 

Chainite (Quirky) lvl 41
Frikitiki (brave) lvl 41
Electruxo (serious) lvl 40
Emprilla (Adamant) lvl 39
Voltasu (Docile) lvl 43
Saidine (Naughty) lvl 45 

I thought about the nuclears and thought to just keep them in my PC. I might go for the Nucleon later, but for now I am happy with this team.