Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
eevee trade
can anyone trade me an eevee with anticipation? a female one if possible, but honestly if there isn't one available i will accept a male as well
Tada!~

Place something into GTS, let me know and that sweetheart will be yours if you take good care of her. I'm starting to get a bit scarce on female Eevee, might rebreed at some point.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(12-17-2018, 11:49 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Tada!~

Place something into GTS, let me know and that sweetheart will be yours if you take good care of her. I'm starting to get a bit scarce on female Eevee, might rebreed at some point.

im putting up a male magikarp i caught on route 8, 15 level. i swear by my honor as pokemon master to treat her like she's my child, thank you so much!
There were several Magikarp, but thanks to your detailed info I found yours. Sent, enjoy!~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(12-17-2018, 01:06 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: There were several Magikarp, but thanks to your detailed info I found yours. Sent, enjoy!~

ahh thank you so much! she already has a soothe bell on her and everything is alright! thank you for the help again!