Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas, happy Holidays, happy new year 2019!
Ah, given we don't have a Christmas Thread on this board yet and Iron soft-encouraged making one, here it is! It's mostly a place to share your Christmas - or anythingelse you're celebrating - stories, wishes, greetings and such if you like.

To me it doesn't matter whether you're black, white, gay, non-binary, or anything, I'm just wishing the Pokemon Uranium Community pleasant holidays. Enjoy yourselves, have some cookies  and stay safe! Here's a christmassy Sylveon I've drawn, the sprite re-color has been made by SnugNap (panda)#7647 on the Creator's Collective Discord Server.

Special credit from my side goes to CodySP who's running this board, Iron for his dedication and work put into his online-campaign, EeveeBailey who's celebrating her birthday on 24th December, Lord Windos as my ship-partner and my best IRL-friend who's not on this board and has to work over the holidays. I'll be spending the days relatively calm with dinner with my parents and brothers - traditionally it's vegetarian -, creative projects or reading and visiting an annual circus.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
A circus? That's an awesome Christmas tradition. We sometimes go to the zoo, which has christmas lights put up all over all the exhibits.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Belated Christmas/holiday wishes to the forum!  I hope everyone had a good time with their family and friends.

Thanks for the birthday shout-out, Phantom!
*kicks the door down in a full Santa Costume* MERRY CHRISTMAS, MERRY CHRISTMAS IT'S SNOWING AND I'M DEBATING WHETHER I SHOULD JUST KEEP IT, WE HAVE AN AWESOME HAT BUT IT'LL BE TACKY 11 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR, JOY TO ALL, HAPPINESS TO EVERYONE!
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Now THAT's how you do festivity!

Christmas has already passed, but I still wish everyone has and have had a great holiday season! Better late than ever, and woe be me for not being sufficiently holly jolly!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
*is buried under the door and joy Cody gave out like free candy now, happy that this thread gets some response later then never* I want some snow tooooo, there wasn't any this winter yet :< It's just wet and foggy.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`