Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Most recently played Pokémon game?
Mine was Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, with Pokémon X and Pokémon White 2 as the second and third most recent. All three were my second playthrough of the respective games.
White 2 for the win. Did you do anything 'special' on your second playthroughs like a Nuzlocke or Monotype Run or similar?

Do Pokemon FanGames count? The recent one I played was Pokemon Pumpkin, a completed Halloween-themed Game where one collects candy instead of Badges and gets to solve a mysterious murder case. I also started on the current Demo of Pokemon Dreams, but at the moment I draw or read more than I play games.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Fangames do count.

I didn't do anything all that special for X or Alpha Sapphire (apart from importing a team of six and not using the region's starter, in both), but for White 2, I was using 9 or 10 different Pokémon that I'd swap out and around, basically having an extended team.

This "team" consisted of:
Emboar (starter)
Haxorus
Espeon
Azumarill (Huge Power)
Ampharos
Braviary (Defiant)
Krookodile
Weavile
Mienshao

And members that eventually dropped off:
Crobat
Lucario
Beartic
Saw this thread awhile back , so guess now is as good time as any to post!

My most recently played mainstream Pokemon games are the Sun and Moons (Both versions), with Pokemon Uranium being right behind them. If it wasn't for Uranium and Pokemon Sun/Moon having Mimikyu (One of my favorite Pokemon now!), so yet another kudos to this great game!

Other fangames I've played include Pokemon Super Eevee edition, one where you get to play as a Zoroark pretending to be a trainer (What fun that is!), and Pokemon Pyrite (Haven't really started it, but looks to be legit). Due to Nintendo taking down fangame and rom sites lately, though, its been tough to find them without going through the wayback machine. Still can find them, but its more of a hassle than it should be.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
You know, I actually never considered using the wayback machine to access old download links... I'll have to try that!

For fangames, my most recently played Pokemon games are the demo/betas for Phoenix Rising and Ethereal Gates.  I've also been on Pokefarm Q for a while, although I've somewhat taken a hiatus from it (all that egg clicking gets tiring after a while).

For the canon games, I've been off-and-on playing Pokemon Crystal (some good nostalgia feels there) and Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.  I've yet to play X&Y or SuMo, although I've heard that Citra is now running gen 6 pretty well.  Don't know how well my laptop would handle it, but I'm eager to give it a try if I can find the roms.
(01-07-2019, 09:34 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: (...) Other fangames I've played include Pokemon Super Eevee edition, one where you get to play as a Zoroark pretending to be a trainer (What fun that is!), and Pokemon Pyrite (Haven't really started it, but looks to be legit). (...)

I like SPEE a lot (or rather: A LOT), am really looking forward for the next Update to fight for the last Gym Badge. The other was probably 'A Zoroark among us'? I played that a bit too but never finished it, I can't really remember why actually. ._. FanGames where one plays as a member of Team Rocket aren't my style.

Speaking of Sun and Moon, I'm still having a started playthrough of UltraSun with a specifically-bred-and-then-via-PokeBank-imported Fairy/Psychic Team that waits to be finished sometime when feeling like picking up an Offical Game again. I wanted to include a Mimikyu to it but there was no room anymore after setting the definite Team Members, sorry lil' fae-ghost! >o<
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I mostly play Moon and Red, used to play Insurgence and Uranium a lot, but on my current laptop (Win 7, 32 bit OS) they lag pretty hard. Been doing a poison mono-type challenge on Red and mostly finishing up some shiny breeding/hunting on Moon. Another Fangame series that I've been playing that I like is the Ruby Destiny series done by Jagold
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
I should probably mention that my X and Y team consisted of:
Serperior
Azumarill
Pyroar
Manectric
Garchomp
Archeops

Meanwhile, my Alpha Sapphire team consisted of:
Infernape
Floatzel
Roserade
Luxray
Mamoswine
Pidgeot
My most recent pokemon game that I've been playing is Pokemon Let's Go Eevee.  It's adorable and surprisingly challenging at times. Been playing through it rather casually, and it's been really fun. Looking to finish the main story either today or tomorrow since I have some free time.

I'll still come back to Uranium every once in awhile (usually when events pop up these days), and I'm really looking forward to when the game gets more post game content.  Definitely want to complete the 'dex eventually.

Also played the demo/beta for Phoenix Rising recently.  Didn't manage to finish it, but it's pretty solid, and I'm also eager to see where that fan game goes in the future.

There's also a nuzlocke of Pokemon Gold that I need to get back to at some point. Definitely want to finish that eventualy (particularly since I have a shiny Poliwhirl on there that is legitimate under the nuzlocke rules and everything. Couldn't believe my eyes when that happened)
I recently played through Moon a second time, this time using Pokémon that are considered below-average or weak or whatever (all having a BST of 470 or lower, with only one getting that high).

I used:
Liepard 
Lanturn 
Chimecho 
Stantler 
Venomoth 
Torkoal