Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shiny trade?
(01-26-2019, 04:14 PM)Himuraforever342 Wrote: Something happen?

Nah.  Just prefer to sort out the details in PM when using the online lobby.
(01-25-2019, 11:58 PM)Himuraforever342 Wrote:  I now have another shiny to trade (shiny Dunsparce), which I got from the Pokeradar! I'll accept any offers (a plus if it's shiny)!

Has none raised their hand and screamed 'Here!' yet? I'd be interested in that pink Dunsparce, I think I'm having a second shiny Pahar that I could offer for it. I don't have access to my game until next Friday however, I understand if you wouldn't want to keep it for me that long. Up to you.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(02-02-2019, 11:26 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(01-25-2019, 11:58 PM)Himuraforever342 Wrote:  I now have another shiny to trade (shiny Dunsparce), which I got from the Pokeradar! I'll accept any offers (a plus if it's shiny)!

Has none raised their hand and screamed 'Here!' yet? I'd be interested in that pink Dunsparce, I think I'm having a second shiny Pahar that I could offer for it. I don't have access to my game until next Friday however, I understand if you wouldn't want to keep it for me that long. Up to you.

I'm okay with this! Thanks!
Having access to my Game again and ready to trade, thank you for holding the shiny Dunsparce for me! The shiny Pahar I can offer in return for it is a wild-caught male exemplar at Lv.12, you can put the Dunsparce into GTS asking for that when you're having the time. If you'd rather trade via the Online Lobby, let me know.

Could you also do me a favour and nickname the shiny Dunsparce 'Angelwing' please? ^^
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(02-08-2019, 10:44 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Having access to my Game again and ready to trade, thank you for holding the shiny Dunsparce for me! The shiny Pahar I can offer in return for it is a wild-caught male exemplar at Lv.12, you can put the Dunsparce into GTS asking for that when you're having the time. If you'd rather trade via the Online Lobby, let me know.

Could you also do me a favour and nickname the shiny Dunsparce 'Angelwing' please? ^^

Sorry I missed you! When will you be online next?
Nevermind that you've missed me! I'll have time to trade in about an hour from now on.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
They posted an announcement in the Discord that servers would be down until tonight, CET.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(02-08-2019, 01:52 PM)Iron Wrote: They posted an announcement in the Discord that servers would be down until tonight, CET.

Oh, I must have missed that -  I just checked and you are right, thanks for bringing this to my attention. A few minutes ago amibu posted that it should work again though.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---