Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
read interested!
I'm looking for an exchange, I want a xenomite, I do not know why but it's impossible for me to find one I've spent 6 hunting hours looking for 1 and nothing.

But well my proposal is that I give a level 80 Dermafrost and what I ask is a:
Xenomite male of any level BUT BE MALE please!

Interested comment here below and grab the game! :
I'll see the comments as soon as I can

This thread should be in the Battle and Trades section, mate, not here.

I might have a Xenomite Male back when I breed the little green facehuggers, so let me check...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Moved it to the proper category for you.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Heart 
(03-05-2019, 02:51 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: This thread should be in the Battle and Trades section, mate, not here.

I might have a Xenomite Male back when I breed the little green facehuggers, so let me check...

Okay as soon as you can let me know and thanks for moving the post esque .... I'm new and I do not know much about the forum
Porcierto already add you in the game when you are online for that 10:35 AM, Mexico time, CDMX warn me by PM! a taste and hope you have it yesterday a guy by Prodigious Exchange gave me 1 dermafrost level 56 and the lightweight to 80 but I have that derma but I want to have the xenoqueen that is 1 of what I need in my pokedex I ask that if you have give it to me! please!
.....You want a Xenoqueen? Is that it, mate? I can do a trade for one of those easy, if you can get me a day to raise and evolve a Xenomite to Xenogen.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(03-06-2019, 12:23 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: .....You want a Xenoqueen? Is that it, mate? I can do a trade for one of those easy, if you can get me a day to raise and evolve a Xenomite to Xenogen
no but I want the xenomite xD please we
Alright, let me double check if I have one of them now. If not, I can breed one for you, given a day or two of effort. I'll post my results for you soon.

Alright, I have a Male Xenomite, but its IVs are crappy. You want it?

(03-06-2019, 12:28 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Alright, let me double check if I have one of them now. If not, I can breed one for you, given a day or two of effort. I'll post my results for you soon
Thank you, good and step today I found a shiny frinai, hopefully and if you have it! You will make me happy!! it's almost the 45 that I'm missing or something like that

I'm already in the lobby and I think your name is delissa, am I right?
(03-06-2019, 12:31 AM)UraniumWarrior Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 12:28 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Alright, let me double check if I have one of them now. If not, I can breed one for you, given a day or two of effort. I'll post my results for you soon
Thank you, good and step today I found a shiny frinai, hopefully and if you have it! You will make me happy!! it's almost the 45 that I'm missing or something like that

I'm already in the lobby and I think your name is delissa, am I right?

....Okay! I'll be in the lobby with your Xenomite! Yes, my name's Deelisa!