Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade for a buizel
Kind of on the newer side here, I don't have my 3rd gym badge yet but I am on my way to reaching that city. This of course means I don't have pokemon such as Gargryph found later on in the game (I found one buizel on GTS the person wanted a Gargryph for), but I could really use a buizel not only for the pokedex data but to add to my team. I spent a day scouring the grass on route 3 hoping for that 1% chance encounter, but no luck, and shamefully I gave up in favor of progressing the story and actually playing the game.
So, I was hoping someone would be willing to trade me one for a pokemon I can reasonably get Smile
I've got a bred exemplar you can have, an Owten in return will do the trick. Just place one into GTS asking for a male Buizel at Lv.1.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(03-11-2019, 01:15 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I've got a bred exemplar you can have, an Owten in return will do the trick. Just place one into GTS asking for a male Buizel at Lv.1.

Awesome ty! I did just that Smile
The fluffy catowl is waiting in the GTS
Done, enjoy your Buizel~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`