Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade a snopach for a slothohm / Theriamp
Hello, I'm completing the pokedex because I want the shiny amulet(Shaaaaiiiinysssss sssshhhh) so if someone needs a Snopach I'll exchange it for a slothohm or a female Theriamp
I have a Theriamp, but it is one of a kind at the moment. I can quick-breed for a baby Slothohm and put it on the GTS. Idk if mine is a female, but if it is, I can try breeding as many perfect IVs as possible onto the baby from other 5IV field egg group members. Is nature important for you? I will quick breed a generic Slothohm for now and put it on the GTS.
(03-12-2019, 08:51 AM)Andyv2 Wrote: Idk if mine is a female, but if it is, I can try breeding as many perfect IVs as possible onto the baby from other 5IV field egg group members

It was a male. Sad

(03-12-2019, 08:51 AM)Andyv2 Wrote: Is nature important for you? I will quick breed a generic Slothohm for now and put it on the GTS.

I figured this might be more important than IVs. Thus, I have supplied:

Slothohm (Male), Level 1
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Motor Drive
IVs: Complete crap.

It is available on the GTS in exchange for a Snopach. Search for the ID 088599. Good luck!
Ok thanks for the help

At the moment i dont care about iv/ev a female one is enough for me, do you need a female snopach? if yes i will star breen for one
I don't care about the gender or its stats. I have a pretty close to perfect male Dermafrost I obtained from WT. Any Snopach will do. Smile
Ok the trade is done, thanks, you are a savior haha no one in gts wanted to trade a slothohm
Good luck with your breeding
(03-12-2019, 09:24 AM)Arawn Wrote: Ok the trade is done, thanks, you are a savior haha no one in gts wanted to trade a slothohm
Good luck with your breeding

Hahaha, thanks. You too. Btw, you can still get female Pokemon by breeding the males with Duplicat. It's just a really low chance (1 in 8). My first breeding project was with Tubjaw and it took me 47 tries to get my first female from an egg and it still wasn't good enough because I was also breeding for its hidden ability.