Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery
I requested a scene too before Dragonstrike right here. It is literally the first of that page. It was a reaction post with Nagi reaction to Dazzling Gleam and Shadow Ball he gonna learn. Did you not read?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
@Lord Windos, could you please make some room in your PM-Folders if you've got the time? I just wanted to send you something, but I can't because it says your quota has been met.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Normally I don't request this now in days, as I have quite the generous amount of free time now and lots of patience built over the years, but can we move on to the next set of Rooms in Mt. Coronet F1? Kee and Ran have already determined which direction their group is heading, and Kogeki/Spiritmon hasn't objected to the former's decision, so I don't see much of a reason to stall it out. That, and they've said they have been distracted with the Pokemon-esque MMORPG lately, so I'm not too sure if they even want to actively participate in the game too much until that interest burns a bit less brightly.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(01-28-2020, 11:32 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Normally I don't request this now in days, as I have quite the generous amount of free time now and lots of patience built over the years, but can we move on to the next set of Rooms in Mt. Coronet F1? Kee and Ran have already determined which direction their group is heading, and Kogeki/Spiritmon hasn't objected to the former's decision, so I don't see much of a reason to stall it out. That, and they've said they have been distracted with the Pokemon-esque MMORPG lately, so I'm not too sure if they even want to actively participate in the game too much until that interest burns a bit less brightly.

Yeah, I was quite busy last night and couldn't get to it then, and work has kept me from getting to it this morning.  Sorry 'bout that.  I'll try and get something up when I go on my lunch break.
Kogeki is up of Kee suggestions. However, he keeps Nagi outside to give foes a quick sleep. And Hime is out too.
Hmm Mareanie or Corphish. Both interesting catches. Mareanie could be useful. Merciless ability combined with Toxic moves could do wonders. But I don't have a Pokemon with me at the moment with Poisoning skills.

Besides, Kee poison bath could do a nice duo between them for better synergy. And Kogeki could use sons nice XP.

Mind if I take Corphish encounter Phantom? Unless you want to fight him, and if that the case I will grab Mareanie encounter.
Whoosh. Take while but my plan of attack is complete. Give me a call if get to much complex and need any change Dragonstrike.
Welp, I'm obviously tired. Screwed up the initiative order on Tyrantrum Round 1. Fortunately, it didn't matter at all. No more posts from me tonight, though.
Thank you for that epic fight, Dragonstrike! It had high octane action, tension, and a satisfying conclusion that just make giddy, so well done mate! Couldn't had asked for a better birthday present than the one you just gave me!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(01-28-2020, 10:46 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Thank you for that epic fight, Dragonstrike! It had high octane action, tension, and a satisfying conclusion that just make giddy, so well done mate! Couldn't had asked for a better birthday present than the one you just gave me!

Oh, happy birthday!  Glad the post made your day!