Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery
(03-23-2020, 07:38 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 07:31 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Dragonstrike, the Attributes Logic, Instict and Primal gonna be used in your campaign?

Yes.

Just a little question related to it: The more Instict the less Logic and verse versa? And the more Instict more moves you can use moves? 

I think it should be explain how these Attributes will be used in your campaign.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(03-23-2020, 09:07 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 07:38 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 07:31 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Dragonstrike, the Attributes Logic, Instict and Primal gonna be used in your campaign?

Yes.

Just a little question related to it: The more Instict the less Logic and verse versa? And the more Instict more moves you can use moves? 

I think it should be explain how these Attributes will be used in your campaign.

The book covers that, and I'll also cover it in PS's meta thread.
PS's Meta Thread?

So basically, if I have 3 in Instict I will only be able to use moves with valor of 20 XP to below correct? And if I have a higher Logic I will have even less access to moves.

I sorry, I just don't understand how the mathematics of the Mystery Dungeon book will work in practice. Could you show a example? I work better with examples. And I think everyone here could also understand that better since things going to be different. It could also prepare everyone to think about how to spend the XP in each of those 3 stats.
Primal Shadows's meta thread.  PS for super short if you don't want to type the full abbreviation of PMD: PS.

I'll explain PS specific mechanics (such as L/I/P) in detail when I release the meta thread.  I don't want to get to in depth on the numbers and mechanics in this thread.
Alright! Can't wait to begin. Those might get complicated based in the group, but I will just try to adapt.
Dragonstrike, it is possible do a little training session before end the day in-game? I just 2 more XP to put 2 points in Brawl to be able in use more than one Physical Attack.
People, I need your help. I trying to understand a bit more the english language, and I been trying to read the names of the planets in english. But everytime I try to read Uranus, I can't help it but burst in laughts because of how it sound like.

I heard there was another way to pronounce the name scientists made to avoid that pun once and for all. What is that pronounce?
(05-11-2022, 05:00 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: People, I need your help. I trying to understand a bit more the english language, and I been trying to read the names of the planets in english. But everytime I try to read Uranus, I can't help it but burst in laughts because of how it sound like.

I heard there was another way to pronounce the name scientists made to avoid that pun once and for all. What is that pronounce?

I believe the pronunciation you're looking for if you want to laugh at it less is ur-uh-nus.  A short 'a' sound rather than a long one, so it sounds more like a 'u' than an 'a'.  That's how astronomers usually pronounce it.
@Lord Windos you message box is full. Can't send you a message!
(05-11-2022, 06:02 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 05:00 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: People, I need your help. I trying to understand a bit more the english language, and I been trying to read the names of the planets in english. But everytime I try to read Uranus, I can't help it but burst in laughts because of how it sound like.

I believe the pronunciation you're looking for if you want to laugh at it less is ur-uh-nus.  A short 'a' sound rather than a long one, so it sounds more like a 'u' than an 'a'.  That's how astronomers usually pronounce it.

I see. Thanks mate.