Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Game Thread] Pokerole: Mount Coronet Mystery
(03-14-2020, 01:39 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Ran's reaction towards Acreas was....subdued, as he quietly gazes at their hazy, immaterial form before slowly shaking his head to himself.

"....You know, ever since I heard your voice in Sinjoh Ruins, I had a feeling I'd meet you in circumstances like this. Low and behold, they've come to pass....along with me with them. *Chuckles tiredly* Well, despite that, I suppose it is nice meet you."

The dead dwarf raises an eyebrow at their statement regarding their....well, state of being, looking mighty interested in the little tidbits they've shared within it.

"So I was right about that cosmic disaster screwing around with you too....sorta. Maybe. Don't really have the details how that happened, but......I guess they don't matter to a dead man that's already did his job, huh?"

What they had to say and offer them afterwards caused him backstep in shock, before he shook his head and gave the Lord Creator a hesitant, almost hopeful look of wonder.

"Truly? ....Heh, he heh.....then by all means, take your Fire Plate back, Arceas! If I don't have to stay dead and can keep my promise to my old friend, then let that be so!"

He promptly retrieves said Legendary Artifact from....somewhere on his person, before presenting it to the Original One just like Karen did seconds before. If giving these Plates back to Arceas was his ticket back to the living world, by golly was he going to pay the price and grab it!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
*whoosh!*

The Flame Plate glows, flies towards Arceus, transforms, and also begins to orbit around its proper wielder. The Alpha Pokemon changes colors once more.

[Image: 96px-HOME493Fire.png]

The Flame Plate, representation of burning destruction and comforting warmth.  With the aid of Fire, humans have accomplished feats they would have never been capable of.  The forging of metal and Steel, survival when the seasons turn frigid and unforgiving, and so much more.  The great gift it brought them can also be seen as a curse, though, as misuse of it has destroyed countless lives, incinerating their memories in the burning, merciless ashes of the Inferno.  A fire will always burn as brightly as and serve the purpose of the passion and spirit of the one that started it.  It is a type to be treated with care and caution, yet one necessary for life to go on.

Two Plates remain.
Kogeki was not surprised to see Arceus...but what surprise him was his own demise at the hands of the creator God. He walk for a while listening to any words...

Until the moment Kogeki summon Corphish, and request the Splash Plate...He took it and look his reflection. "I lost. Everything. Let me ask you something Arceus: Why? Why the other Legendaries never listen to my prayers?"

He look to the Alpha God with sadness. "...Why you gods only answer now? And only to request us to go in this...quests? Now I can see why you wasn't able to do it since you are...trap here. But how can I trust you?" Kogeki look to his own hand. "In that same day, when I lost my arm, I lost so much more...I also lost...this."

Kogeki did something he never did before: For the second time of his journey he removed...his mask, showing to Arceus and his companions who and he truly is. And one the reasons he hate all Legendaries.

I believe you still have that PM message about Milotic Dragonstrike? Can you describe Kogeki real face?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING, MENTION OF DEATH AND HINTED SUICIDE.
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kee and Octavia ran and ran, there was nothing that might stop those two, any obstacles on the way auto-fail, too strong were Kee's sheer EAGER, DETERMINATION and HOPE.

That is, nothing BUT  The Alpha, The Original One, The Creator themselves, and Kee looks incredibly HAPPY to see them, taking them as some sort of caretaker of this place and as the one who'll lead him into heaven - sounds crazy, is probably crazy, but it doesn't matter much to the coloful musician. He goes so far to even wave at Arceus and return their gaze with a smile of his own as THEY look down on them all, Octavia also chirps at THEM kindly

Towards THEIR words, Kee has very mixed feelings, party of him is DEVASTED to the VERY core that this wasn't the afterlife, another part of him grew EXCITED and THRILLED TO BITS as ARCEUS revealed that he DID perish. "No... mortal allowed at this place....", he mutters more to himself than to the others, and following Rui's example Kee picked up Octavia with utmost affection to hold her close, she reciprocated again - and it's TRUE, neither of them could make out any heartbeat or pulse. "So... 'T is as ya say, me and Octavia became... spirits? Even in death....we're with one another...." More sobbing, more cuddled between punk-musician and fairy-companion, more quick wiping of his eyes, but by now Kee can't hold back anymore, his tears are tears out of morbid joy, grim finality, and a sense of hope and anticipation.

Though while at first Karen, then Ran stepped forward and brought their respective Plates to The Creator, Kee was hesitant, gave ARCEUS a timid and careful look. "A..... ARCEUS....", he adressed THEM and wiped away some last(?) tears, "'T is right that I picked up a fine 'n precious Toxic Plate at tha underground lake where that Dragonair 'n Dratini dwell... BUT... " He looks up at THEM, with a sad smile. "Hear me out at first b'fore I shall let ya 'ave what is originally yars."

Kee sighs heavily, but his smiles does not fade at all. He fails to remain eye contact with THEM as he issues what is bothering him, what is making his now dead yet still affectionate and tender heart weight triple as much.

"Ya're sayin'... That we do not HAVE t'remain that way, with 'that way' being 'bein spirits n dead'. With those Plates ya'll be able t'turn time briefly back 'n alter reality...." He looks sceptical and sad, but his smile STILL remains unchanged. "Thought what if... WHAT IF I'M NOT AT ALL C'ERTAIN WHETHER I WANT THAT?????" NOW he finally makes it to face ARCEUS once more, but simultaneously he fails not to cry again.

Despite in tears, he continues, his voice full of sadness, confusion and indecision, but not rage nor anger, no. "Now, right here 'n right now, somethin' occured that I ALWAYS LONGED FOR all silently, which is death with a followin' ascension into heaven WITHOUT me endin' things mahself!!! Tempting 't was indeed, but NEVER did I take tha step to overdose on sleepin' pills 'n then slit mah wrist, I HELD ON 'n LIVED ON, for mahself, for mah Pokemon, for tha sake of LIVING! But ya know what, I NEVER got over tha death of mah parents, NEVER over tha demise of mah dearest and loving grandpa that raised me like their own son, and in tha dimension I've been magic'd into I don't even know whether mah dear grandma exists, though NOW by bein'dead I'm havin' tha opportunity to MEET 'em AGAIN and BE WITH 'EM AGAIN, for an ETERNITY even!!!1!111!!" Kee staggers, falls onto his knees, pets Octavia who nuzzles him, and looks plain weak and horrible. "I don't.... want to... go back... I DON'T WANNA BE SO F#CKIN' ALONE ANYMORE, I don't, I'm SO sick of it!11!!!!11!1"

For a solid minute or, Kee just cries, cries bitter tears that he can't hold back, and he pets and cuddles Octavia the whole time as he does so. The sparkling faeeveelution does her best to comfort and console her most beloved person in the world via humming in her disarming voice to him.

"But... BUT!!! But if I choose tha path of death 'n being reunited with mum, dad 'n gramps, I'll..... I'LL....!! I'll LOOSE Ran, Karen, Rui n' Kogeki here, won't I, Arceus? I WILL, right? But... I DON'T WANNA BE SEPERATE FROM THEM NEITHER!!!" More crying, more sobbing, Kee's appearanly completely loosing it now.

"Arceus, ARCEUS, CREATOR, ALPHA, ORIGINAL ONE, what shall I do, how shall I choose, which way shall I go, I DON'T. FREAKIN'. KNOW!!!"

He seems to hope for hints or advice from ARCEUS, as he himself is EXTREMELY indecisively.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(03-14-2020, 02:58 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

Kogeki's face is a wreck.  It's horribly scarred, as if something had ripped away the flesh covering the muscle and other fragile tissue underneath.  Karen and Rui gasp simultaneously.  Rui looks on in morbid horror, while Karen looks away and buries her face in Rui's arm.

The Original One looks at Kogeki very contemplatively as it ponders how to answer, how much to reveal now.

Eventually, though, it speaks.

I believe I have an answer that you have been seeking for a long, long time, Kogeki Kurayami.

The gods have been listening to your prayers.  When you lost so much, Aotius and Mutios all but begged Tsukinami's leaders to find out what had happened.

As you know, they found nothing, no matter how long and hard they looked.

But that is because there was nothing to find.  No body, no evidence...just a collapsed cave.

And as you also know, all reassurances that they were doing everything they could eventually fell on death ears.  It is...difficult for the gods to communicate with those who scorn them.  I answer now because I have been called by those who have been seeking me, intentionally or not.  Before the Azure Flute's melody reached my ears, I would not have been able to pierce the veil to directly communicate with those who wished to do so.

If you need proof that you can trust me, then I have but one shred of evidence for you.

Shimo yet lives, but she has vanished from this plane of existence.  Others will soon join her.  Should you wish to find her, offer the Splash Plate to me, and I shall soon be able to explain everything.

I have little reason to lie and deceive, but I will not fault you if you do not initially believe what I say.  It is a hard to grasp idea.

We ask for your assistance because we cannot help ourselves.  And in turn, I will aid you, for such efforts will not go without recognition, particularly when the sacrifices that must be made are great.  

Will you aid me and your companions so that you may learn the truth and choose what you wish to do from here?
(03-14-2020, 10:02 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

Before Arceus appearance and Kogeki speech, he heard the words from Kee. He was taken back and get himself punched. "He...he lost someone too? Then...why?" Despite all the hatred carry within himself, to find someone who lost something important...and Kogeki himself treat badly...well, to say the least, make himself felt badly.

He was tempted to go talk with Kee and apologize him for what he told him...But maybe that wouldn't be the course of action. They never was friends, and Kee right now is on a emotional moment.

When he have a opportunity, Kogeki will talk with Kee...with everyone else. They deserve to learn the truth. The REAL truth.

Maybe that way...he can be Kogeki way to apologize the young musician.
Arceus again looks contemplative as Kee bares his heart for all to see.

You have suffered much, Kee.

Tell me, though.  Did they find bodies when your parents passed? 

Or were they simply assumed to have perished after going missing?

If they were found, then I am sorry for your loss.  But if not, there may be hope to hang onto yet.

You hail from a different world than the rest.  This version of myself does not know all that transpired in your reality, but I am still wise.  Guidance is something I can offer, though I cannot directly give you the answers you seek.

Your friends may need your aid in life.  If it pains you to leave them, if you worry that they'll need your assistance, then choose to live.  For those you care for, both living and dead.  For it is as you said, the sacrifices of those before us can be the driving force that pushes us to better ourselves and live for others.  It will likely be difficult, but the best endings never come easy, and they're all the more rewarding for it.

But if the pain of loss is too much to bear, death can be a simple, easy comfort.  It is, however, a permanent choice.  Should you choose that route, there will no going back, and there are those in life that will likely feel the lack of your presence.  I cannot guarantee you will find what you desire on the other side, either.  All beings die eventually, though.  And thus, all caring friends and families will one day be reunited, no matter how long it takes.

That is the way of the world.

Until I have that Toxic Plate you hold, though, none of you can make that choice.  As things stand now, you will all remain as spirits, trapped in this realm until you choose to move on to the next life.  Only when my powers are restored do you have the power to choose your own fates.
Some details I would to mentioned too: Kogeki maw had some pieces of exposed skin and bones too. Half of his hair did not exist at all. And he have a eyeball exposed too but attached to his face. Like those skeletons with a eyeball too.

Kogeki was in conflict too. To learn that Aotios and Mutios did everything they could...even acting though their Leaders...And also...Shimo still alive.

It was enough to make Kogeki fall in his knees...and cry. He touch his own face feeling the tears...and leaving a sad chuckle. "...Tears. It's been so long...I was so much drowning in despair and hatred that even I forgot how to cry. Since that day...when I lost my arm...my face...and...my wife. Shimo..."

"Since that day, I pray to have hope...but I only hear silence...I blame everyone and everything. I blamed Aotios and Mutios. I blame Hinata and Kaito. I blamed my village." He Punch the ground. "God...I even dare to blame my own son...and I blamed myself for let happens."

"I hate all creation. I hated the Legendaries. But most of all...I hated myself. Maybe...my hatred of the Legendaries was a second I always used...To hide my pathetic ability to forgive myself."

With wet eyes he look at Kee. "You were right Kee. About everything...I was to much stubborn to admit. I let my hatred get the best of me. I am...so much pathetic...To not even see and admit...that other people lost someone too."

He stand there...crying. His pride and serious...only a facade, a mask he wore to hide the sadness and despair he carry within himself of all his life...Until he died.

He stand up, and clean the tears. He approach Kee, while Kee was crying and sadness...and put a hand in his shoulder. "...I sorry. For what I said before. I...I never could imagine how much sadness you carry yourself..."

He then approach Arceus. "In my last moments of life, I cursed Aotios and Mutios...if there is a chance of finding my wife, and get the answers I search for so long...I trust you." And he give the Splash Plate. "...I have other things I want to ask too...Things I want to know."
*whoosh!*

The Splash Plate follows the examples of its brethren, returning to its creator and master.  Once again, Arceus changes colors.

[Image: 96px-HOME493Water.png]

The Splash Plate, representation of still waters and raging tsunamis, soothing rain and pounding rainstorms.  Water is as flexible as it is non-viscous.  It bends and flows until it finds the path of least resistance.  It lives a comforting life, but that is not to say that it did not earn that comfort.  Water is a determined element, and not even the very Ground and Rock can block its flow forever.  It is a suitable building block and basis for life itself, as living things are as determined as the very things they are made of.  Once they set their minds to something, they will do it, always bending, never breaking.  It is a type that truly gives meaning to the saying 'life will find a way'. Even when living things are sad, and tears made of Water stream from their faces, they will find a way to persevere and keep living, moving forward with their lives like a river flowing towards the ocean.

I cannot guarantee that I will have answers for you, Kogeki Kurayami.  Many of them, you will have to discover for yourself.  You are free to ask questions while you are in this place, though.  However, let us wait a moment before you ask them.  There are other matters that need to be addressed, and what I have to say may very well answer some of your questions before they are even asked.
(03-14-2020, 03:47 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: (...)With wet eyes he look at Kee. "You were right Kee. About everything...I was to much stubborn to admit. I let my hatred get the best of me. I am...so much pathetic...To not even see and admit...that other people lost someone too."
He stand there...crying. His pride and serious...only a facade, a mask he wore to hide the sadness and despair he carry within himself of all his life...Until he died.
He stand up, and clean the tears. He approach Kee, while Kee was crying and sadness...and put a hand on his shoulder. "...I sorry. For what I said before. I...I never could imagine how much sadness you carry yourself..."(...)

Kee himself does not respond or react much at all, he seems to busy being in tears and being lost on how to choose. Octavia however, his closest and most beloved companion and pillar of strength and will power, does react and gives Kogeki an highly appreciating and thankful look for his sympathy and concern.

(03-14-2020, 03:36 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
Arceus again looks contemplative as Kee bares his heart for all to see.
You have suffered much, Kee.
Tell me, though.  Did they find bodies when your parents passed? 
Or were they simply assumed to have perished after going missing?
If they were found, then I am sorry for your loss.  But if not, there may be hope to hang onto yet.
(...)

Towards THAT loaded question, Kee shakes his head. "There..... ISN'T much to find if ya've been shred into pieces by 'n aggressive wild 'Mon terrorising a WHOLE FREAKIN' island, or t'least THAT'S what 'as been... told t'me by the Aether Foundation after they've not only lost two of their Top-Class Rangers but also learnt that they're leavin' b'hind a single son."

"There NEVER was 'n official funeral or such, nope. I DON'T EVEN KNOW whether it'd HELP ME T'GET OVER STUFF FOR ONCE 'N FOR ALL or ONLY SERVE T'INTOXICATE MAH HEART ME WITH GRIEF EVEN MORE, 'n I'm NOT interested in findin' out...." More sobbing, more tears, more absolute hate for remembering all he went through, more offered and thankfully accepted comfort from Octavia, but all slowly Kee seems to get a hold of himself again - though he does not show it - either that, or he simply does not know what to say or simply does not WANT to say anything- , ARCEUS's words leave quite the impact on him and go straight into his dead yet alive heart.

Though he STILL isn't exactly sure what to do, he STILL struggles with a decision.

.....That is, UNTIL THE ORIGINAL ONE mentioned those fatal words 'trapped' and 'able to choose one's own fate', THAT was when Kee involuntarily flinched and threw a timid glance at first at ARCEUS, then at his shiny faeeveelution - who smiled a loving smile at him - and finally at everyonelse before prefering to look at none and nothing but the ground again.

Eventually, he drew somethin' from his stuff -
[Image: Dream_Toxic_Plate_Sprite.png]
- and opted to return it to ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER.

*more final(?) sobs and final(?) wiping of his eyes* As Kee speaks up, he still sounds - and looks - incredibly weak, horriblea dn twice the age he is, but his SMILE returned. Still however, he doesn't make it to face ARCEUS directly. "Take it. Whether those by mah side here, those that found their end with me here do NEED or WANT my... Whatdidcha call it, 'aid' 'n 'assistance', I am just as certain 'bout like I'm certain 'bout what t'do - which is, VERY UNCERTAIN - but I guess I'm... C'RTAIN 'bout not wantin' to trap 'em with me here if they wanna return to tha realm of tha livin'. That, 'n 'bout preferin' to... CHOOSE MAH OWN FATE, like ya... said...."

Octavia nuzzles Kee and licks over his cheek once more, she seems incredibly proud of him.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`