Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Game Thread] Pokerole: Mount Coronet Mystery
In the time between Kogeki appearing and Karen finishing up talking to Ran, she pulls out a purple flip-phone and sends a text message;
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
(06-07-2019, 04:07 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

Before the brisly midget could get back to reading, though, some sort spook ninja (as the girl more or less rightly described them) waltzed right up to table and introduced themselves, prompting a double take from him before they picked up his cup of cocoa and looked at it askew.

"Did I add bourbon to me drink, or did some hooligan put something in it while I wasn't looking? 'Cause either would nicely explain what the fuck I've just seen."

He took a few sniffs of it, and after deeming it free of depressants and/or narcotics, he looked back over to this 'Kogeki', entered a stare off with them for a few moments, before he lightly swore under his breath, pinched the bridge of his nose, and let out a heavy *SIGH*....

"Aus Schmiede und Stahl, warum ist er eigentlich so gekleidet wie ein Blutspion, der absichtlich versucht, seine Arbeit zu verderben ?! Was in Heatrans Namen ist, was Old Fashion vorhat, einen Charakter wie IHN einzustellen ?! Das Mädchen war schlimm genug, aber das ...... das ....!"

Ran only grumbles/grouches this out under his breath at a not quiet volume, making no attempt at the moment to actually respond and introduce himself to the mysterious man. Looks like their.....appearance is a bit too contentious for the serious man right then and now....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(06-07-2019, 05:13 PM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: In the time between Kogeki appearing and Karen finishing up talking to Ran, she pulls out a purple flip-phone and sends a text message;

Jasmine sends a text back a few minutes later.

"I also dont see many people with two colors in its eyes. Heterochromatic eyes. It is something rare." Kogeki do notice Karen tilting her head in his arm, and for reaction he put a hand in his arm almost trying to hide by instinct. "I would appreacite if you stop staring at my arm please Red Head."
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
"Gladly to know you are enjoying that drink of yours, Dwarf. And yes mister, I am a ninja thank you very much. Should I need to show you my skills, or that muscles of yours is just for show?" Kogeki do notice the hostile tone coming from this grumpy man. He already see such types ones in his village. And he know the best way to solution problems is show them no weakness. Thats kinda one of the style of ninjas.
(06-07-2019, 05:42 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: "Gladly to know you are enjoying that drink of yours, Dwarf. And yes mister, I am a ninja thank you very much. Should I need to show you my skills, or that muscles of yours is just for show?" Kogeki do notice the hostile tone coming from this grumpy man. He already see such types ones in his village. And he know the best way to solution problems is show them no weakness. Thats kinda one of the style of ninjas.

The moment that ninja called he that Ran slammed his drink back onto the table and *Snapped!* his book closed in the same moment, causing the hot liquid to shoot right up and splatter the table as leapt down from his seat and march right up to them.

"What did you just call me? "

His tone, grumpy and irritated before, was now low but seething with raw fury and INDIGNATION, with the midget man's teeth fully bared and gritted in a ANGRY scowl as his glared up at this fucking hooligan, his mud brown eyes dark and smoldering. He was holding his book as if he was going to strike the man before him with it if not given a satisfactory answer, and his other hand was hanging right beside one of his Pokeballs, his fingers twitching towards it.

Ruh roh.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

"I just like give everyone nicknames. I am a lover of peace in general, so lets not jump in violence. On a way or another, we gonna be partneers in this journey, so lets just keep good terms between us. Also, I would recommend you to calm down a bit. Violence between us will not take us to anywere." Kogeki say that with cold calm. "But if a Pokemon battle you want, we can arrange that later of the meeting with professor Rowan. What you think? Also, I didnt take your name yet. I give mine, now it your turn."
(06-07-2019, 06:01 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: "I just like give everyone nicknames. I am a lover of peace in general, so lets not jump in violence. On a way or another, we gonna be partneers in this journey, so lets just keep good terms between us. Also, I would recommend you to calm down a bit. Violence between us will not take us to anywere." Kogeki say that with cold calm. "But if a Pokemon battle you want, we can arrange that later of the meeting with professor Rowan. What you think? Also, I didnt take your name yet. I give mine, now it your turn."

Randolph continued to glare at the man for several long moments, the intensity of which would earn him respect from actual Glare users, before he slowly ennunciated his reply, restraint and anger audible in every word he bit out.

"You have piss-pour sense of judgement with that habit of yours, then, ninja. Don't call me that EVER again. If ya do, I'll throttle you. Get that? Good. Now, if you could please do what a ninja does best, step off and be fucking quiet. I owe you not a damn thing right now. Not a fight, and certainly not my name."

Thusly said, the bristly midget sharply turned away and hopped back up into his chair, resolutely ignoring Kogeki with clear irritation/anger still written on his face as eyes started borrowing holes in the table, his cocoa and book being ignored as he now impatiently await Professor Rowan to arrive already. His mood was now thoroughly spoiled and was now having severe reservations about taking this job now, so Old Fashion better have a good reason for hiring a character like them AND why he needed him , or he was DONE with this.

Introductions just about over and done with, Nurse Joy looks up from her paperwork again when the midget exclaims something in German again, followed by the same small person's rather passionate response to being called a dwarf by the apparent ninja.

Nurse Joy then picks up one of the papers that was on her desk and marches over to the table.  Every trainer that are both between the table and the counter and frequent this particular Pokemon Center promptly give her a wiiiiiide berth.

When she stops at the table, she is still a picture perfect example of a typical Nurse Joy.

Until she starts to speak with a surprisingly intimidating undertone emphasizing her every word.  She's pointedly looking at both Kogeki and Randolph as she scolds them.  Well, she's mostly looking at Randolph.

"There will be no fighting in my Pokemon Center, gentlemen.  If you have any issues with each other, you will be taking them outside."

It doesn't sound like a suggestion.

Her tone is a little lighter as she continues, addressing Karen now as well.

"You three are Kogeki, Karen, and Randolph, yes?  I have a letter for you from Professor Rowan."

She holds out the piece of paper she picked up from her counter.  Once someone has taken it from her, she folds her hands in front of her and walks back to her spot at the counter.

Regardless of who reads the letter, it reads as follows:

To Kogeki, Karen, and Randolph,

I must apologize, as I am going to be late to our meeting.  Due to needing to arrange a few more preparations at the last minute, I will not be arriving in Snowpoint until later this evening.

Kogeki, if in the meantime you could explain to Karen and Randolph some of what we have seen and heard about Mt. Coronet in private, that would be much appreciated.

Again, my apologies for being late.

Sincerely, Professor Rowan

(I did say that your characters would have about a day to get to know each other before we started the trip to Mt. Coronet, after all ;P )
(06-07-2019, 08:38 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Ran meet Nurse Joy's piercing gaze with his own evenly and without flinching as she rebuked him, but at the same time without any of his previous irritation being displayed (Well, not for her, at least). He heard out her none too subtle demand without interruption, before nodding once.

"Very well, mam. Sorry for disturbing your work or that peace. Wasn't intending to cause trouble here, and I would've taken any......further dispute outside. I'll keep a tighter lid on, I promise."

His tone was respectful and apologetic, a big departure to how he spoke with the other two at the table. Unlike with them, he held a degree of politeness and good manner with the nurse despite her chastisement, for he both respected her and understood she was only doing her job by forcibly ending his spat with that ninja. That, and she had done nothing to personally offend/piss him off, so he has no reason to actually argue with her on this, and he has sense enough not to start a fight with a Nurse Joy, as that was one of the quickest ways to lose your Trainer's License and/or healing privileges at Centers. He may be a hot head, but he's far from stupid.

The tiny terror frowns a bit when Joy invariably gave up his name (as he wanted to keep that a secret from Kogeki, bah....), but causes no fuss as he accepts the piece of paper with another nod and started reading it himself. Subsequently afterwards, he closed his eyes and pitched his nose again as he let out a exasperated/irritated *Sigh...* before holding out the missive to everyone else.

"Of all things to happen...... *Sighs* Nothing to do but wait around until Old Fashion gets here. Or find something else to occupy me time in Snowpoint, I suppose, if doing so doesn't end up freezing my whiskers stiff as Steel and turn me skin blue as Water. By spark and tinder, I hate how cold it is here, bah......."

He then looks to Kogeki with a beady, narrowed eyes after he finishes grumbling to himself and switched targets to them now!

"So ninja, could ya lead us to someplace more quiet than here, and give us the rub of what the heck is going on, and what we're supposed to do about it? Should be something easy as breathing for ya, if you're all that cracked up to be."