Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuclear Pahar needed
I made another picture today, but my dad had a headache so I couldn't use his phone to get today's picture. I'll post it and tomorrow's picture tomorrow evening if possible. Sorry...

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
I'm so sorry I couldn't post a picture for two days now, the stars didn't line up as they should. Left picture: Ophiuchus, my twenty-first Luxor variation based on a basilisk; right picture: Panoptes, my twenty-second Luxor variation based on Bigfoot. Panoptes is in a new position that I found hard to draw accurately. 

Ophiuchus pokedex entry
DRAGON-DARK
This Luxor species lives in the darker areas of the Labyrinth, using the large blade on its tail to catch Tubjaw to eat. Despite its looks, it is quite gentle and rarely uses its formidable set of weaponry for anything malicious. It is known to fight other Luxor species that purposefully harm people. Theo has many drawings of this pokemon in his room. 

Panoptes pokedex entry
FIGHTING-ROCK
This mysterious Luxor species is thought to live in the Baykal Forest area, but this is not definite as few pictures have been taken of it.  Most of the evidence pointing to their existence comes from their especially monstrous footprints that they make when they forage. Professor Larkspur has studied these extensively for some reason. 

If I could post things faster I would, but as I am in school my schedule is sometimes too busy to be able to post every day.

Bingo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
Here is today's picture! I'm trying really hard to get on track. Here is Miltiades, my twenty-third Luxor variation based on the Golem. The ring around his neck that's always present in my drawings has the Hebrew word 'emet' written on it. 

Miltiades pokedex entry
ROCK-GROUND
This Luxor species is the biggest of all the Luxor species. It lives on the far eastern islands to protect others from their tremendous strength and size, as they could easily crush other pokemon that they don't see. When the young ones play, it shakes the earth and causes large tsunamis. Sheldon desperately wishes he could get one for his gym.

Sheldon is a recurrent character in my pokedex entries simply because I'm running out of major characters to connect my Luxor variations to, and I can't just stop mentioning gym leaders and such because of my desire to keep these "in" the Pokemon Uranium region. 

Bingo

- Calvin
Phantom, here's the Dunseraph outline. It was made on MSPaint, because as I said, I'm not an artist Smile

- Calvin
An update for you.

- Calvin
Got you some shiny pictures, Phantom! 

Bingo

- Calvin
Pictures of the 6 high-stat pokemon I have for you, TheTainted_Wisdom.

Bingo

- Calvin
(02-04-2020, 03:16 PM)Bingo Wrote: Pictures of the 6 high-stat pokemon I have for you, TheTainted_Wisdom.

Bingo
Yeah, none of those really interest me, but thanks anyway.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
Ok, that's fine with me.

Bingo
 - Calvin