Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuclear Pahar needed
Does anyone have a nuclear Pahar? I'd like to collect all the nuclear pokemon, and i can't seem to get one via Mystery Gift. Does one have to beat the game to get one of them? I can trade in about 2 weeks to a month; my save file broke and i have to restart. I can trade a slothohm or whatever to you in exchange. Thanks!

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
Nuclear Pahar were a Mystery Gift, but MG's only last a month or so. So it's pretty rare because you can't get it anymore without trading. You'll need something rare to trade, probably.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Dang, i wanted to get all the nuclear variations. Thanks anyway though!

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
Here are some Inktober drawings for my new secret art thread! It's here because I'm not an artist at all so I decided it should be hidden. From left to right: Kuosheng, a Luxor that I named after my beloved team member, Tatsuo, my first Luxor variation based on a dragon, and Othniel, my second Luxor variation based on the Chimera. I was going to do them in order but I didn't have enough inspiration. 

Tatsuo pokedex entry
DRAGON-DARK
This rare Luxor species was discovered hiding in a desolate cave near the Championship Site. It is dangerous, fiercely protecting its territory from any outsiders. Despite its small size, it frequently wins in battles against giants like Laissure and Gararewl. Vaeryn is rumored to have a picture of one in his personal diary.

Othniel pokedex entry
FIRE-FAIRY
This Luxor species was developed by Larkspur Labs as an artificial fusion of Luxor and Chimical. Unlike Mewtwo, it has a forgiving and joyful nature despite the circumstances in which it was created, but is shy and avoids others. One is thought to live in the lava rivers deep beneath the Champion's arena.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

- Calvin
Aww, Othniel's looking super-cute! I also really like the pieces of lore for both variants, good job.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Thank you Big Grin
I made some more, Faun, Harpy, Mothman, and Selkie as of right now. I'm trying to do as many a day until I catch up. Unfortunately, the phone that I use to upload the pictures went off to work today so I'll have to upload the pictures later. The Mothman Luxor's 'dex entry' will take a while, so I'll do that while I'm waiting.

Bingo
P.S. Yay I'm famous :o

EDIT: Its my dad's phone that I'm using to get the pictures taken and on my computer, and he's sleeping. I don't know when I will be able to upload them. Sorry
 - Calvin
Here are three more pictures that I drew today: Antinanca (middle), my third Luxor variation that started out as a Harpy and turned into some rainbow Harpy thing, Aegidios, my fourth Luxor variation based on a faun (right), and Alastor, my fifth Luxor variation based on Mothman (left). Hope you like them. 

Antinanca pokedex entry
FAIRY-FLYING
This beautiful Luxor species appears when a rainbow appears in the sky on the summer solstice. Seeing one is said to bless the lucky viewer's hidden talents for two whole years. Hinata and Kaito received one as a gift from Arceus on their wedding day as a sign of his favor. 

Aegidios pokedex entry
GRASS-FIGHTING
This Luxor species resides in the Baykal Forest, sharing its home with Coatlith and Cameron's Empirilla. The enrapturing song it plays on its reed pipe is said to cast anyone listening into a deep sleep, where they see visions of the near future. The Baykal natives revered it greatly. 

Alastor pokedex entry
DARK-BUG
The only evidence as to the existence of this Luxor species is a blurry photo taken from inside Nuclear Plant Zeta after it blew up, it was the only security camera to still be functional after the meltdown. It is thought that one of this species may have helped Urayne capture Theo.

EDIT: I resized the other pictures, so now I can post them. 

Bingo

- Calvin
Here are the results of today's art, from left to right: Arethusa, my sixth Luxor variation based on a Selkie, Sahkyo, my seventh Luxor variation based on a tanuki, and Chrysaor, my eighth Luxor variation based on the Cyclops. Chrysaor literally took me two hours of trial-and-error to draw and he still doesn't look good, so this will have to do.

Arethusa pokedex entry
WATER-PSYCHIC
This beautiful and rare Luxor species is unique because it spends its whole life in the ocean. It lives on the southern small islands of East Tandor, where people rarely go. The males fiercely guard their large territories, making them dangerous to hunt. The Black Flag Pirates train the larger ones as aquatic messengers and spies. 

Sahkyo pokedex entry
FAIRY-PLANT
This is a relatively common Luxor species because of its versatility. Many of them live in the tall trees in Tsukinami Village, but can be found anywhere from Route 13 to Vinoville Town. They have the peculiar ability of being able to shapeshift into Japanese Maple leaves to avoid being seen. The Master in Tsukinami Village keeps one as a pet. 

Chrysaor pokedex entry
ROCK-FIGHTING
This incredibly strong Luxor variation lives on many small islands east of Route 14. They make their homes in large, spacious caves and grow grasses and bamboo. The only other pokemon who live there are Baashaun, who live peacefully with them. They were discovered by a fisherman who was blown off course.

- Calvin
Here are some more drawings I made, I didn't have enough energy to make three today (Oct 15). From left to right: Coaxoch, my ninth Luxor variation that I based on Quetzalcoatl, Acrisius, my tenth Luxor variation based on Anansi, Jalmari, my eleventh Luxor variation based on a kamaitachi, and Shechina, my twelfth Luxor variation based on a Djinn and dedicated to PhantomUnderYourDesk.

Coaxoch pokedex entry
GRASS-DRAGON
This powerful Luxor species lives in the Baykal Forest as a guardian of the forest. It is normally quite docile, but becomes particularly dangerous when it sees a logger or developer enter the forest. It will stop at nothing to destroy any threat to its habitat. The Baykal natives honored it in their dances.

Acrisius pokedex entry
BUG-DARK
This strange Luxor species lives deep in the Antheck, preying on Smore, Sponee, and Tricwe to help keep their numbers down. It did not exist before the nuclear meltdowns, so it is thought that a normal Luxor mutated while fighting a Harylect in the danger zone. Tiko has tried many times to catch one in vain. 

Jalmari pokedex entry
STEEL-NORMAL
This amiable Luxor species lives in Vinoville town and Route 8. They are quite agile, helping the farmers harvest the crops using the long blades on their front legs. When the nuclear meltdowns happened, these pokemon fought the Nuclear pokemon with stunning ferocity to protect their trainers. 

Shechina pokedex entry
GHOST-FAIRY
This Luxor species is the most popular of all the Luxor species because of their kind spirit and easy care. They shun Pokeballs, preferring to go into their golden lamps to rest instead. They are very accepting of newcomers and young pokemon, and are quite the social butterfly. Phantom has a shiny one that adopted her. 

Phantom, I hope you like these! I will continue making three a day until I catch up.

Bingo

- Calvin
Awww, the Djinn-Variant is indeed my favorite so far, I love the typing, the colors and the idea. Thank yooouuuu! <3
I'm absolutely no social butterly though, haha
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`