Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Foreigns Wanted!!!
No thanks, phantom is supplying some of my breedmons, but if you feel like trading me a foreign neopunk/praseopunk i will be very happy. My main save file is American, and I have several others for catching nuclears on. I was trying to experiment with farming foreigns with the French save file.

Bingo

P.s. if you have praseopunk I need one for the shiny charm.
EDIT: Neopunk is in the GTS already.
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
There's another Spam Bot in this thread: https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthre...0#pid68000 Report Button still says that it can't reported or does not exist, so @Iron, would you, please? I'd handle it myself, but I obviously lack the permission.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I got the shiny charm 5 minutes ago, whenever you're ready PhantomUnderYourDesk I have 5 Cocancer to trade you for the foreigns you offered me. Do you want anything specific? I'll probably be on tomorrow as well, sometime in the afternoon or evening. Thanks!

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
Nope, don't want anything specific. Haven't hatched the foreigns yet, will do so either today or tomorrow.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Alright; I just got home from doing some stuff. Tell me when you're ready!

Bingo
 - Calvin
Your Pokemon are ready to be traded over!~ Let me know when you're on, I'm here for roughly two more hours and then tomorrow again.
Do you want any specific nicknames on them? You're okay with conducting the trades via GTS with you depositing a Cocancer each and I'll fulfill the trades? I heard that the Online Lobby laggs.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I'm on right now actually! I don't want any specific names for them, as long as you name them something. Yes, I'm perfectly fine with the GTS. I tried the online lobby before, and it didn't work out too well. I'm ready whenever you are! Also, I'm enamored with shiny Neopunk and Praseopunk, is there any way you could get foreigns of those too? Thank you!

Bingo
 - Calvin
Sucessfully traded the requested batch of Pokemon over.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I have 7 male Eevees that are looking for a good home. They all have 6 IV's in everything. If you'd like, I will rename them to what you want, otherwise they will have random names from the dictionary. Comment here or PM me if you're interested. I may have more soon.

Bingo
 - Calvin