Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sylvaret's Creative Space
Since I've been doing a lot of digital artworks lately, I figured I'd post them here.  It's basically an art dump of sorts--and yeah, I actually did some Uranium fanart that wasn't Owten or Nucleon, hah.  That one's actually meant to be a nod to Emdsache for his awesome work on the OST.

Been drawing kemonos/furries since January of this year, but got my tablet at the end of April.  It's a lot of fun~

[Image: 75632277_p0_master1200.jpg]
[Image: 75632277_p1_master1200.jpg]

[Image: 75632277_p2_master1200.jpg]

[Image: 75632277_p3_master1200.jpg]

[Image: 75632277_p4_master1200.jpg]

[Image: 75632277_p5_master1200.jpg]

[Image: 75632277_p6_master1200.jpg]
[Image: 75632277_p7_master1200.jpg]

[Image: 75577052_p0_master1200.jpg]

Might as well post some of the traditional works I did before I got the tablet (digital is so much easier for me because of my poor eyesight).

[Image: 75632415_p0_master1200.jpg]

[Image: 75632415_p1_master1200.jpg]

[Image: 75632415_p2_master1200.jpg]

[Image: 75632415_p3_master1200.jpg]

[Image: 75632415_p4_master1200.jpg]

[Image: 75632415_p5_master1200.jpg]

[Image: 75632415_p6_master1200.jpg]

[Image: 75632415_p7_master1200.jpg]
[Image: 75632415_p8_master1200.jpg]
[Image: 75632415_p9_master1200.jpg]

[Image: 75632415_p10_master1200.jpg]

Bumbling around and figuring things out on my own has been far more effective as a learning approach than taking art classes or poring over tutorials.  It's the same with my music and photography, and will be the same with music once I start that.
The most responsible use of power, however great, is to share it with others.  Lend your strength to those around you, that they might eventually realize their own.
Erm......not sure it's just me or not, but you're pictures are not showing up for me. Just a bunch of lines of texts reading '[Image: (...) .jpg] . Sometime the site can be quite....troublesome when it comes to uploading pictures, sadly. Not sure how to fix it, other than uploading those pics to a site and then linking them here, or uploading each picture online as its own webpage and using its address to add the pics to a post (If you can understand what I'm trying to get across) .
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Same, can't view the images either. A slight pity, because I really like both kemonos and furries. If you don't want to upload pictures openly on a website where they're accessable for everyone, try a private account on tumblr or photobucket. Or Google Drive maybe.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Ah, what a pain...lol.  In that case, I'll just link to my Pixiv since everything is there.

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?...ype=illust

I do see one of my images, but the rest are image URls, yeah.  Anyway, see what you think, guys--and for the "art dump" submissions, there are 7-9 images in each (can't recall the exact number).
The most responsible use of power, however great, is to share it with others.  Lend your strength to those around you, that they might eventually realize their own.
That link doesn't work either. It takes us to a sign-in page.

I think your page might be set so that only someone signed in can view it. That would explain both the broken pics and the broken link.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Ah, well...Pixiv does things a bit differently, probably because it's a Japanese site. I hate DeviantArt and pretty much all Western sites because of how lax (and often apathetic) their staff are about drama, art theft, and so on.

I don't know how to change those privacy settings yet, but it sounds like I won't be able to share my art, at least for now.
Wait, Pixiv? I never heard about such a website for uploading artworks, but I'll check it out and see whether it's something for me - if uploaded content is only viewable for oneself, even better! I don't 'hate' deviantART - I just dislike the community.
EDIT: Yessss, Pixiv does have a private mode, no more storing everything on my harddrive!

If you do find a way to share some drawings and are fine to do so here too, let us know!~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I think it's better for me to just stick to Pixiv. You'll be able to see my artworks if you make an account anyhow; I also have Twitter and post my artwork there (through Pixiv's social media sharing feature), but to be completely honest, I'm not comfortable having an actual presence online.

I mean, even simply being here on the Uranium forums is difficult for me; I've already felt my anxiety returning. So I don't think I'll actually be very active here at all.