Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuclears available
I'm in Nuclear Plant Omicron looking for a nuclear shiny, does anyone want me to catch them some lv. 40+ nuclear pokemon? I'll happily catch some for whoever wants one! Also, I'll have a few Eletux available soon as well. I just want a pokemon on my list in my 'help filling pokedex' thread for an Eletux. 

Bingo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
I don't need any more Nuclears, but that's a generous offer!~ And a nice nickname on that Nucleon.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Ok, Thank you!!! I planned all my pokemon's names around nuclear power plants, Taishan=Electruxo, Fukushima=Coatlith, Leningrad=Theriamp, Tsuruga=Escartress, Chernobyl=Nucleon, and Kuosheng=Luxelong, that's my team. All but Tsuruga are locations of nuclear power plants. Good luck!!!

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
UPDATE: It took me 1 hour to get the shiny (instead of 8 hours), so I didn't catch as many extra nuclear pokemon as i wanted to. I have 2 nuclear Chupacho, 1 nuclear Hagoop, 1 nuclear Costraw, 1 nuclear Tanscure, and 1 male Xenomite available. I don't really care what you trade me in return, but i'd like an Ampharos or a Pajay for the Xenomite if possible.

Bingo
 - Calvin
hey pal. you have nuke baashaun?
prolly lvl 20 adamant/moxie/male
Quote:A bird in a cage is no more than a tool for someone's entertainment.
I’ll check soon, I may have one or two. If not, I can speedrun a game to where I can get one for you. Check back within a week, I think I’ll have a good Pokémon then for you. Good luck!

Bingo
 - Calvin
(08-09-2019, 08:20 AM)Bingo Wrote: I’ll check soon, I may have one or two. If not, I can speedrun a game to where I can get one for you. Check back within a week, I think I’ll have a good Pokémon then for you. Good luck!

Bingo
just take your time =) no need to speedrun.
Well, I got one that you might like on one of my alt save files, it's in the GTS for a Birbie. Search for Baashaun on the GTS, mine is the one that's 'owned' by Test Area. Since I'm not a breeder, i couldn't get you one with adamant nature... Only payment I'm asking is that you have the Birbie hold a Nugget/Stardust. Good luck and have fun!

Bingo
 - Calvin
Did you get it? Someone may have gotten to it first... What is your OT? If you didn't get it, I can easily get another one.

Bingo
 - Calvin
(08-15-2019, 06:31 PM)Bingo Wrote: Did you get it? Someone may have gotten to it first... What is your OT? If you didn't get it, I can easily get another one.

Bingo
Hey pal. Just gone online. Been busy lately in our cafeteria. Let me check it. If someone got it that trainer doesnt have decency.