Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ice deer is arting
Looks fine, all you just have to do is darken the metal bits a tiny amount more, and it would look perfect. Right now, the brown metal does not mesh well with the radiation green n' black body.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-17-2016, 08:04 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Looks fine, all you just have to do is darken the metal bits a tiny amount more, and it would look perfect. Right now, the brown metal does not mesh well with the radiation green n' black body.

[Image: tumblr_oet645n2DG1tjbhgzo7_r2_100.png] Looks somewhat more aged now.
Plus a [Image: tumblr_oet645n2DG1tjbhgzo8_r1_100.png] I was working on.
[Image: jxltpq3]
(10-17-2016, 08:03 PM)CodySP Wrote: (...) I think this is the first time I've ever seen someone mock up a trainer instead of Pokemon.

Oh, that's just because I'm not uploading everything.

By the way, I adore that Nuke-Metalynx... <3 It's glowing so nicely, yet so dangerously... reminds me on Lucille herself...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-17-2016, 11:15 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 08:03 PM)CodySP Wrote: Love the drawing of Pluto, I think this is the first time I've ever seen someone mock up a trainer instead of Pokemon.

Oh, that's just because I'm not uploading everything.

By the way, I adore that Nuke-Metalynx... <3 It's glowing so nicely, yet so dangerously... reminds me on Lucille herself...

Indeed.... ferocious and deadly, and chock full of radiation. Good things she's tied up in other matters at the moment, eh?

(10-17-2016, 09:31 PM)frostydeer Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 08:04 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Looks fine, all you just have to do is darken the metal bits a tiny amount more, and it would look perfect. Right now, the brown metal does not mesh well with the radiation green n' black body.

[Image: tumblr_oet645n2DG1tjbhgzo7_r2_100.png] Looks somewhat more aged now.
Plus a [Image: tumblr_oet645n2DG1tjbhgzo8_r1_100.png] I was working on.
Thank you for taking my suggestions into consideration~! Those hunters look much more decayed now!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Daaaang, nice work! Smile
*sweeps cobwebs off thread*
er... yeah didn't expect to be gone this long... made the back sprites to nuclear orchynx line finally

[Image: n-orchynx3-b.png][Image: n-metalynx-b.png][Image: n-metalynx-m-b.png]

is this necroing a thread? i made the thread but i don't really know
[Image: jxltpq3]
They're looking really nice, the contrast between the black fur(?), bright green and rusty metal is stunning!

EDIT: Nah, since it's your thread, update it when and as much as you want. No need to make a new one, I'd have merged them likely anyway.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Agree with Phantom. This forum isn't busy enough to worry about things like necroing threads, especially your own thread!
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."