Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Need good compétitive mons !
Hello fellow pokemon lovers, I just re-ignited my passion for pokemon Uranium and I want to re-play the game, but for this time around I'm looking for good pvp mons to start my adventure ( max IVs and good natures)  if any breader out here want to make some trades I'm all in !

My ID: 106711
(07-21-2019, 10:25 AM)Tell Wrote: Hello fellow pokemon lovers, I just re-ignited my passion for pokemon Uranium and I want to re-play the game, but for this time around I'm looking for good pvp mons to start my adventure ( max IVs and good natures)  if any breeder out here want to make some trades I'm all in !

My ID: 106711

First of all, which Pokemon do you exactly want on your team? They're a whole bunch of good comp mons that exist, but not every breeder generalizes in all of them. If you're going to put out a request for teammates, more details would be nice there.

Other than that, you're better off heading to the Uranium Breeder's Discord and asking the folks over their for help with building your team. Much more active and motivated individuals over there that can help you out, really! 

Also, you may want to specify whether you want Hatched Pokemon, or Eggs from good IV'd parents, as the former are guaranteed to be good but won't listen to you if you get their level too high past your current Badge limit on controlling trademons, while the later you won't know exactly what their IVs will be nor get the bonus XP for it being a trademon, but it'll be a Pokemon under your OT and therefore will never ever disobey you.

If you're interested in Competitive Uranium, check out the threads in the Competitive Discussion Subforum! Its old and mostly abandoned, but it has plenty of stuff in it to keep yourself entertained, and threads with links to the Uranium Comp. Discord and its battle sim!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Yes, it'd be nice if you'd state what kind of Pokemon you'd like to have traded, as 'Competitive 'Mon' is a wide term that people associate with different specied of Pokemon. For inspiration of the most frequently used Pokemon in competitive you can indeed browse the Comp.Section and especially the finihsed guides for selected Pokemon of this board.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Thanks for the quick replies.
And for the mons, I'd like them hatched, lvl doesn't matter for me as I'll be using them for pvp.

More spécifics would be:
Inflgetah+Cocancer Chloro  +Fafninter furcoat + Intimi Laissure                                            Jolly/Ada ,
Selkid + Eevee  +  Astronite Sturdy/Tech                                                     Modest Timid Calm Bold ,
Metalynx                                                                                                                Ada/Jolly/Impish ,
Raptorch +Yatagaryu + Alpico+ Chimiconda Contrary+Antarki Prank                  Modest /Timid ,
Speed Boost Tracton Adamant ,
Eletux Timid.

I'll seek the discords for more players, thanks for the helps and guidance Big Grin
Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to thank the people WT, here we go :

Thank you Enalo for the Max IVs Adamant Swabone !
Thank you Scurra for my favorite Luxi  ^^
Thank you 123 for the Almost perfect Devimp Smile
Thank you Carloss for the magnificent Colarva .
Thank you Talia for not 1 , not 2 , but 3 Eletux almost perfect ! xD
Thank you Bryann for the PERFECT modrille ! Wink the Buizel too  ...
Thank you Titan, Inarin, Fourze, Polaris ! xiè xiè
Final thanks to IKICKYOURBUTT ? nice username dude !

PS: How many Magikarps does Hasam have ???
[Image: dc7d7163b4cbca989d5f636437c93da9.jpg]