Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Birthday, Pokemon Uranium!
Uranium fans! Are you ready to go back in time!?

To celebrate Uraniums third anniversary (please hold your applause, we know, it's pretty great!) we've prepared something super extra special, from a bygone era long past, a tunnel in time permanently sealed off to the masses - until now!

Starting today, you can load up your game and receive our newest holiday mystery gift, inspired by Pokemon featured in Pokemon Uranium's early beta phases that were cut from the final game. These beauties have been expertly recrafted by our talented team to fit Uranium's featured style and they can't wait for you to pick them up! Don't believe us? Check them out yourself!

With both sprites originally made by Zorin, The Owten line and the Jungore line have graciously offered themselves as tribute to pay respects to those mons who just couldn't make the cut. up first is the Owten line, has transformed into a noble griffin we've named Karubin, who we've equipped with Serene Grace, an appropriate ability for what will soon be obvious reasons.

Second, we've seen Jungore mutate into what can only be called Jurassic! Sporting a bone-like carapace, this dino has been appropriately named directly after its predecessors: a lost beta mon that earned the name Velbone, and its evolved counterpart Velocikull.

To collect your own little shard of time, load up your Patcher, download the latest update, and select the Mystery Gift option on the main menu. From there, you'll be able to pick up your gifts from any Pokemart!

REMEMBER TO RUN YOUR PATCHER BEFORE COLLECTING YOUR GIFTS
And as if that’s not reason enough to celebrate, our resident Tancoon mod and breeder extraordinaire, @Aiden, has graciously opened his hatchery - normally an exclusive of the Breeders Guild server - to the rest of the Discord community! This week only, hop into the Uranium Discord (http://discord.gg/uranium) andyou can request a specially-bred Pokemon from the hatchery to take home with you. Whether you need a head-start to your breeding career or the perfect mon to join your Championship team, Aiden has got you covered!

So how do you get a custom-bred mon of your very own? Easy! Just check out #hatchery_rules to see what’s available to be bred (please read the rules carefully so you know how to find and get exactly what you want!), then slide down to #aidens_hatchery to place your request. Be sure to get your request in by midnight EST this Friday to reserve your new best Pokemon friend!

On behalf of all of us on Team Uranium, we wish Pokemon Uranium a very happy third birthday, and we’re all looking forward to seeing what the next year brings for everyone!
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Wow, it's that time of year again already? Man, time sure flies, doesn't it? Excited to see what the new MGs look like and are capable of (and what they evolve into, for that matter)!
More reason to pick Uranium back up again!
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
It's indeed a reason to pick up the Game again, mosty because the Owten-line is an all-time favorite! <3 Seeing Karubin next to that shiny Jerbolta that was distributed when the first Full Version came out allures nostalgic feelings.

Here's a side-by-side comparison of the old Beta designs with the redesigns if anyone's curious!~ Just me? Aww... I'll go back to soft-resetting for shinyness then.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Small new-flash, while Karubin has their gender and nature (not their Ability, that's always Serene Grace) randomized, the dino's always packing an adamant nature and is of female gender. Huh, guess that means having to take an extra-step of hatching a male exemplar if I'd like to pass their unique move onto off-springs of a different species since it's one that's been unavailable until now.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I've gotten my shiny Karubin today, she's looking so lovely in that palette.

Also, Twitch did a redesign of Garlikid + possible MegaEvolution for Uranium's anniversary in a livestream, she shared the result in the Discord Servers yeserday. Don't want to let the forum-goers miss out on it, so here it is: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2...ikid_2.png
--Windos is my OTP ❤---