Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ultimate LivingDex:Nuclear and Event Pokémon
Hello Everyone:

A couple of months ago I completed my Pokedex in Pokémon Uranium and I had collected all of the Mega Stones and TMs. However,I wanted to go a step further and I wanted a full LivingDex and started collecting every single Pokemon and its forms. Currently,I have achieved the normal Livingdex and the eggs,but I need help with the Nuclear Pokémon that were only available at a certain point of the story and I can't get anymore.

These Pokemon are: 
   -Nuclear Magikarp (fishing in Nuclear Plant Omicron with every type of rod)
   -Nuclear Owten or a Nuclear Eshouten (Owten and Eshouten found in Nuclear Plant Epsilon and Eshouten in Hazard Zone)
   -Nuclear Baashaun (available in Route 11 only before it's closed)
   -Nuclear Baaschaf (found in Route 11 only before it's closed and in the Hazard Zone)
   -2 Nuclear Gligar and a Razor Fang for a Gliscor( only found in the wild  in Route 11 when it's the Nuclear event)
   -Nuclear Tubjaw (available by fishing in the Nucleat Plant Omicron with the good or Super Rod)
   -Nuclear Tubareel (you can find it by surfing of fishing in the Nuclear Plant Omicron,or you can catch 
   -Nuclear Chupacho (common in the wild in the Nuclear Plant Omicron and you fight one with a Tandor Ranger)
   -Nuclear Actan (very difficult to get,only caughtable in Verson 1.0.0 in his battle when it's nuclear in the Pokemon League)

With that said, I'm also searching for Event Pokemon that were only obtainable by Mystery Gift before I started playing. I know these one will really be difficult to obtain, but at least I can dream with it,right?: 
        These Pokémon are:  
    -Spookymons  2016 three Cocaran and two Minyan
    -Christmas 2016 three Pufluff
    -Easter 2016  two  Jackdeary 
    -Three Nuclear Pajar(This one is REALLY valious)
    -One Halloween 2017 Lunapup
    -Two Christmas 2017 fafurr and One Antarki)
    -Three Lunar Year 2018 Luxi
    -Three Easter 2018 Sheebit
    -Three  Anniversary Cassnail
    -One Halloween 2018 Baashaun and Masking
    -One Christmas 2018 tancoon and Two Devimp
    -One Easter 2019 Glaslug
    -One 3º anniversary Velocikull
       Just this message took me so long,so please tell me if you have one of these Pokemon and I'll offer good Pokemon for them

-TheAdrian1331-
You can start a new save file and still claim Velocikull on it. Mystery Gifts are usually up for a month.

I'm pretty sure if the current version of the game detects a Nuclear Actan in your PC or party, it will delete it. Unless that has changed recently. It is probably untradable.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(08-26-2019, 04:50 PM)Iron Wrote: You can start a new save file and still claim Velocikull on it. Mystery Gifts are usually up for a month.

I'm pretty sure if the current version of the game detects a Nuclear Actan in your PC or party, it will delete it. Unless that has changed recently. It is probably untradable.
        Well,I didn't know much about the Nuclear Actan and I thought you could make a save file with the 1.0.0 Version, capture him in this version,and then actalize the game with it,but thanks for the information!
       About the save files,how can I make in order to make a new save file without deleting my other one? I didn't try it because I'm afraid of losing it.Can I trade with my other save file with it?

-TheAdrian1331-
The game won't overwrite your old save file if you make a new one. It's easy!

You can trade with your own characters using the GTS. Just make a request on one account, boot up the second account, and go fulfill the trade. Just make sure you don't deposit your rare mons, deposit common Pokemon and ask for the rare one, to avoid someone stealing your valuables.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
You can backup your original savefile externally on a hard- or flashdrive before making another so you're on the safe side if you're worried about loosing anything. I did so too just in case, everything remained intact though.

You could even make a second save file in which you collect all the Nuclear Pokemon only available at limited places/storytimes and then send them over to your LivingDex-file!~  Get yourself a Nucleon with good stats and you're through the required battles rather fast.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`