Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nuclear pajar and nucleon please
<p>i'm looking for the following even if they are reject:</p><p><br></p><p>nuclear pajar/male/modest/flame body level 5</p><p><br></p><p>nucleon/male/modest/atomize level 5 or 20</p><p><br></p><p>i'm just new here and i wanna try nuclear types. thank you</p>
Quote:A bird in a cage is no more than a tool for someone's entertainment.
A Nuclear Pahar was distributed as Mystery Gift as it can't be obtained by normal means, but it unfortunately isn't available anymore. Sorry for that! You could try trading for it with other players, but usually people are hesitant to part with MysteryGift-Pokemon unless you offer something really good.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
<p>
(08-03-2019, 08:42 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: A Nuclear Pahar was distributed as Mystery Gift as it can't be obtained by normal means, but it unfortunately isn't available anymore. Sorry for that! You could try trading for it with other players, but usually people are hesitant to part with MysteryGift-Pokemon unless you offer something really good.

</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>how unfortunate. i wish they'll bring it back. can it be breed? thank you =)</p>
Can't be bred for a Nuclear offspring unfortunately. But, on a different manner, I can bring you a male Nucleon with modest nature if you wait a few minutes for me to evolve it, if you like you can place something into GTS already (anything will do), asking for a male exemplar of Level20.

EDIT: Your Nucleon's ready to be traded to you!~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
<p>
(08-03-2019, 09:12 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Can't be bred for a Nuclear offspring unfortunately. But, on a different manner, I can bring you a male Nucleon with modest nature if you wait a few minutes for me to evolve it, if you like you can place something into GTS already (anything will do), asking for a male exemplar of Level20.

EDIT: Your Nucleon's ready to be traded to you!~

</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>gonna get online now =) thank you. my first pokemon pal here hahaha</p>
i cant find the nucleon on gts
(08-03-2019, 09:58 AM)Plasma Wrote: i cant find the nucleon on gts
That's because you have to place something in there requesting a male Nucleon of Level 20, lolz. Any Pokemon you've got will do.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
<p>
(08-03-2019, 10:00 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(08-03-2019, 09:58 AM)Plasma Wrote: i cant find the nucleon on gts
That's because you have to place something in there requesting a male Nucleon of Level 20, lolz. Any Pokemon you've got will do.

</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>done. i put a cubbug there. may i know your id number. i'll add you if you want man.</p>
I found your Cubbug! Nucleon has been sent, enjoy~
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
<p>
(08-03-2019, 10:08 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I found your Cubbug! Nucleon has been sent, enjoy~

</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>thanks man! will never forget this =)</p>