Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Mystery Gifts / offer shinies
I have the Glaslug, but nothing else. I'm pretty interested in the shiny nuclear Tofurang, if you're willing to spare it.

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
I am Wink

Will you by chance have it with a helpful nature ? (Timid would just be perfect)

I see you're online, wanna do the trade now ?
I'll have to check the GTS and see if it's open, if not, I'll need to wait a bit. I'll check its Nature.
Careful Nature, doing math atm so I'll do it within the next half-hour I think.

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
(01-30-2020, 05:22 PM)cerealkilleur Wrote: Well, little update !

So, I'm still looking for old Mystery Gifts. Here's what I have to propose (shinies or competitive mons) :

[Image: v3x0z85]
https://ibb.co/v3x0z85

The list of the competitive pkmns (5 IVs / perfect IVs / eventually hidden ability) is purely indicative, I have some more, and I can also breed on demand, just let me know !)

Basically I'm looking for any MG before 3rd anniversary, that means Jelly Bean (Glaslug), Krampus (Devimp), Blair (Masking), and so...
Still, I would just sell my grandfather for a MG Luxi, Ruyi ! (but he's not that healthy, and he eats a lot of junk food)

Thank you ! Wink
I wouldn't let that Shiny Garlikid go unless it's a MG mon you REALLY want because with stats like those coupled with the inability to breed for IVs makes it a high-value commodity.

You also may want to look into the pokemon uranium reddit and discord for trades: https://discord.gg/uranium as this forum is pretty dead.

If all else fails, you could also try sending garbage mons and/or failed breeding subjects through Wonder Trading. It's a longshot but also not unheard of for an older MG mon pop up on rare occasions. I myself got an Easter Glaslug once while looking for IDs to help boost my lottery chances.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
@TheTainted_Wisdom : ty man, and I know my Garlikid is almost crazy, it is the most valuable mons I own right now Wink
Ill try to post on Discord, thx for the advice. I also do WTS when I breed mons, but I think it's already spoiled enough with wounded Birbies / Grozards / etc., so I try to post only mons with good Ivs / hidden abilities, or evolved forms, to raise the level a bit^^' but I think I'll do a new wave from Orchynx soon !

@Bingo : ty for your answers and sorry, I have issues with both Internet and time zones atm -_-' I'll let you know as soon the Internet one is fixed.
Anyway I'm interested by tading your Jelly Bean for my shiny Tofurang. Maybe the easiest way would be to PM and settle a schedule ?...
Sounds good to me. I'm normally on around 10am EST on weekdays. Not sure what your schedule is. You can PM me about setting up a time, whatever works for you. Thanks!

Bingo
 - Calvin