Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finished the game
Video 
I finished the game in 100 hours 30 minutes (largely due to shiny hunting...) It was an epic experience, everything about the game was awesome (especially CURIE)! My friends Electruxo, Escartress, Coatlith, Theriamp, Nucleon, and Luxelong were with me the whole time. The most tedious part about it was my idea to get a shiny nuclear pokemon at every power plant, and to get a shiny Smore for a Seikamater. 

As I have an analytical mindset, I pretty much predicted everything that was going to happen, CURIE-wise. I will be getting a shiny charm and (hopefully) becoming recognized as a breeder, or at least supplying shinies to interested parties. Thank you to everyone here for helping me out with my questions and problems!!!

Bingo

P.S. PhantomUnderYourDesk and CodySP, both of you are deserving of a shiny, as soon as I get my shiny charm I'll get one for each of you. Just specify what shiny pokemon you want and I'll do a little shiny hunting.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
Blog ? I'm just trying to get a friend or two Wink
Also, I like when others notice me Big Grin

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
That's pretty likely another Spam Bot, hinted by the off-topic posting and link provided (Don't click on any of those). We see some appearing to bother us every now and then unfortunately. Report it, and someone with the permission to do so will ban them and delete their posts.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Oh alright thanks! I don't click on any links I don't trust. (unfortunately, I pm'ed you before reading this, thinking that I was in trouble, my bad!)

Bingo
 - Calvin