Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi I'm Psi ~
Psi here! I came across Pokemon Uranium back when it was first released by the original devs, I just never had time to play it. I'm not so impressed with the official game progression since Sun and Moon, so coming back to this is a good alternative!

I'm a Software Engineer currently working as a full stack web developer, but come next year I'll be working with integrated and real-time systems development. Would be interesting to get involved with development here, but I'm not sure how I'd go about that.

I'm playing off a Mac and I'm happy to assist anyone who needs help with getting things up and running on Mac, feel free to hit me up or send people my way. I'm active on discord! Note I'm in Australia, so my timezone will probably vary greatly.

Looking forward to getting through this games main story.
Online ID: 113246
Pokemon Uranium 1.2.4 Mac Guide - feel free to approach me for assistance!
Ohhh, that's a nice Guide you wrote there! We once had a lot of people asking whether the game can be played on Mac, and likely still have.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(09-10-2019, 12:03 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Ohhh, that's a nice Guide you wrote there! We once had a lot of people asking whether the game can be played on Mac, and likely still have.

Thanks! It will be redundant in the near future, but yeah, happy to assist those who need it until then.
Online ID: 113246
Pokemon Uranium 1.2.4 Mac Guide - feel free to approach me for assistance!