Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokedex/Trade Help
I'm looking for the following Pokemon:

Aromatisse (Or a Spritzee with a Sachet)
Slothohm
Oblivicorn (Or Minicorn I can evolve)

Let me know what you would like in return for any of the above and I can try to make that happen.  Thank you!
I have all three of the pokemon that you'd like. The Spritzee will come from an alt as well as the Slothohm. You can breed your Minicorn/Kiricorn with a Duplicat to get another one. If you don't have Minicorn, it can be obtained at the professor's lab after you obtain 50 pokemon. Get back to me soon and we can finalize things. As I am breeding for shinies right now, any foreign pokemon that can be found on Victory Road is fine.

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
(09-26-2019, 11:28 AM)Bingo Wrote: I have all three of the pokemon that you'd like. The Spritzee will come from an alt as well as the Slothohm. You can breed your Minicorn/Kiricorn with a Duplicat to get another one. If you don't have Minicorn, it can be obtained at the professor's lab after you obtain 50 pokemon. Get back to me soon and we can finalize things. As I am breeding for shinies right now, any foreign pokemon that can be found on Victory Road is fine.

Bingo

That sounds great! The Spritzee with the Sachet and the Slothohm I would like through trade.  Is there any pokemon in particular from Victory Road that you would like in return for each?

And I will follow your advice and use Duplicat and Kiricorn for an egg.  Thanks for that tip!
When are you on most? I'm usually on around 10am EST. I'll work on getting your pokemon today. No, I don't desire anything in particular, as long as it isn't a Tofurang because I already have a shiny of that. When you're on I'll put them in for the pokemon you specify.

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
(09-27-2019, 10:50 AM)Bingo Wrote: When are you on most? I'm usually on around 10am EST. I'll work on getting your pokemon today. No, I don't desire anything in particular, as long as it isn't a Tofurang because I already have a shiny of that. When you're on I'll put them in for the pokemon you specify.

Bingo

I'm usually on in the mornings around that time EST as well.  I have a couple of Stenowatt that I can trade if that's okay.

I no longer need the Oblivicorn (cuz I got a Minicorn to use - thanks again for that tip).  All I need now then are the Slothohm and Aromatisse/Spritzee with a Sachet.
Stenowatt is perfectly fine. I'm busy atm, so we can trade tomorrow morning. Good luck!

Bingo
 - Calvin
(09-27-2019, 12:15 PM)Bingo Wrote: Stenowatt is perfectly fine. I'm busy atm, so we can trade tomorrow morning. Good luck!

Bingo

Okay perfect, sounds good! And thank you again for all of your help!
I'm on now! Sorry I wasn't available earlier. Want to do the trade rn? I have the pokemon you wanted ready to go.

Bingo
 - Calvin
(09-28-2019, 10:12 AM)Bingo Wrote: I'm on now! Sorry I wasn't available earlier. Want to do the trade rn? I have the pokemon you wanted ready to go.

Bingo

Not a problem! Sounds good, I'm ready now
Aight, I put the Slothohm in for a lv35 Stenowatt. Tell me when you got him.

Bingo

P.S. 'Gigi' got him. Is that you? If not, I'll have to breed one on my main for you to have.
 - Calvin