Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching for a Sand Rush Modrille
Hey. Im searching for a 5ivs Modrille with sand rush for my team. 

The thing is i already have one but with mold breaker. I was so happy when i got it, i trained him just to mega evolve him and use the sand rush + sand stream combination but when it finally mega evolved after the 8th badge it mantained the mold breaker ability. I dont know if its a bug but i saw in the Wikia that when Drilgann mega evolves it only has one ability, sand rush, so i was confused. Im still confused about it.

Well, i hope someone can help me. I have to train a Drilgann again all the way but i really want it.

Thanks in advance!
Your Drillgann much likely kept Mold Breaker as Ability upon megaevolving due to it being the Hidden Ability.

I don't have any Modrille ready to be traded over, but if you give me a day or max. two I can breed you one if you like!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Yeah, that's a slight bug that needs addressing with M-Drilgann specifically, iirc.  Megas should only have one ability, regardless of what their base form's original ability is.
(08-22-2020, 11:32 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Your Drillgann much likely kept Mold Breaker as Ability upon megaevolving due to it being the Hidden Ability.

I don't have any Modrille ready to be traded over, but if you give me a day or max. two I can breed you one if you like!

It would be great, thanks! Ill wait.
(08-22-2020, 12:03 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Yeah, that's a slight bug that needs addressing with M-Drilgann specifically, iirc.  Megas should only have one ability, regardless of what their base form's original ability is.

Oh, so its a bug. Hope it is fixed in the upcoming version
Your desired 5IV Modrille with Sand Rush is ready to be traded over to you!~ Just deposit something onto GTS and let me know what it is + its ID.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(08-23-2020, 05:17 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Your desired 5IV Modrille with Sand Rush is ready to be traded over to you!~ Just deposit something onto GTS and let me know what it is + its ID.

Great! I just deposited a Raptorch, ID 52260, OT Cooper.
Couldn't find a Raptorch with that OT and ID, someone must have fulfilled that trade already. Can you please deposit another Mon, maybe something common like a Cubbug or an Owten?
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(08-24-2020, 12:45 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Couldn't find a Raptorch with that OT and ID, someone must have fulfilled that trade already. Can you please deposit another Mon, maybe something common like a Cubbug or an Owten?

Oh, this is the first time that this happens to me, sorry. I just deposited a lvl 14 Ekans, ID 15875.
Nevermind, that happens. Modrille has been sent, enjoy!~
--Windos is my OTP ❤---