Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HIgh IVs PKMNs in wonder trade.
Hi all,

I don't have much knowledge about a lot of stuff so I thought I would ask about it.

I recently started trading in wonder trade and I have received various pokemons bred with perfect or almost perfect IVs. How is this done? Is it easy to do since people are sending away so many of them? 

thx for replies in adv
If you get pokemon with near-perfect stats, it's probably the result of shiny-breeding operations. I personally got 14 Eevee with perfect stats from my hatching of around 70 of them. They put perfect-stat pokemon in wondertrade because there aren't enough competitive players to take them all. The chance of breeding a perfect-stat pokemon is much higher if you start out with a pokemon with near-perfect stats. I will be trading my perfect-stat pokemon with wondertrade and releasing the rest as I am running out of room in my PC. If you want any starters with perfect stats, I have some available.

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
(10-03-2019, 08:55 AM)Bingo Wrote: If you get pokemon with near-perfect stats, it's probably the result of shiny-breeding operations. I personally got 14 Eevee with perfect stats from my hatching of around 70 of them. They put perfect-stat pokemon in wondertrade because there aren't enough competitive players to take them all. The chance of breeding a perfect-stat pokemon is much higher if you start out with a pokemon with near-perfect stats. I will be trading my perfect-stat pokemon with wondertrade and releasing the rest as I am running out of room in my PC. If you want any starters with perfect stats, I have some available.

Bingo

Oh I see. And how do you get them with perfect-stats? Is there an exact way or just breeding a lot of them? 

I dont want to be cheeky but if you have something like a minicorn,eletux,comite,slotholm,linkite,xenogen, those things would help me complete my dex, but I dont think I can offer something that you dont already have for them...
You need to breed two pokemon with near-perfect stats to get the highest chance of one with perfect stats. Comite and Slothohm (hair fossil) can be found in Passage Cave, Minicorn you can get from the professor for obtaining 50 pokemon, Linkite is in the Labyrinth, and Xenomite/Xenogen are pretty easy to get if you go in Nuclear Plant Zeta. I'm currently breeding Eletux to get a shiny so if you want I could put one in the GTS for you. I welcome any chances to breed pokemon for those that are interested, as I'm not on the pokemon Uranium discord. Get back with me soon to arrange the trade. I'm usually on around 9:30am eastern time on weekdays.

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
^That's a Spam Post from a Bot, obvious is you copy the text and enlarge it to read it. @Iron, if you may please?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`