Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodies For Trade
Alright, I'll just focus on getting a 5 IV female in the meantime. Though they'll just have Charge, Yawn, Rollout, and Smack Down, not Head Smash.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
I was pretty sure you wanted Snopach! I have around 10-15 female Snopach, one has perfect stats. I'll have to check their Natures. I currently have no Slothohm besides Leningrad, but he's one of my team members, a Theriamp, and lv74 so no luck there Sad
I have no clue when I'll start hatching Slothohm. If you want my Snopach, I'm perfectly happy with that, but as for Slothohm, I have none and won't for a while. Sorry... If you want, I can throw in a few shinies if you sort of want my Snopach. If not, I'll continue waiting...

Bingo

POSTSCRIPT: I'll post stat pics of all my Female Snopach in my next post.
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
All the Snopach right here, with their natures written in the bottom right corner.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
(01-06-2020, 10:06 AM)Bingo Wrote: All the Snopach right here, with their natures written in the bottom right corner.

Hmm, a bit complicated in that case...nature is good, and some of them have interesting abilities. However, the IVs is a problematic.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Like, wrong? Not sure I know what you mean.

Bingo
 - Calvin
(01-06-2020, 11:17 AM)Bingo Wrote: Like, wrong? Not sure I know what you mean.

Bingo

They doesn't have perfect IVs, Individual Values. The max valor in IVs is 31. The strongest Pokemon is Pokemon with 31 IVs in each stat. It is called 6 perfects by we breeders. 

Most of your Snopach have 1 perfect IV, other 2, but none of them have 5 or 6 perfects IVs.
(01-05-2020, 08:40 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote: Alright, I'll just focus on getting a 5 IV female in the meantime. Though they'll just have Charge, Yawn, Rollout, and Smack Down, not Head Smash.

No problems. Also what I can offer in exchange? Is there a specific subject you are interested?
(01-06-2020, 10:06 AM)Bingo Wrote: All the Snopach right here, with their natures written in the bottom right corner.

Let me go ahead and trade a female Snopach of mine for you, I've already got like 4 of the damn things with 5 out of 6 31 IVs so it's no big deal at all, and I'll give the Pahar to you. Like I said, I've got 4 of them and I'm not doing anything with them so it's no big deal. Besides, I've been working on the Slothohm for like 2 days now and even after over 100+ eggs, the closest I've gotten so far is 4 31 IVs, and one 30 for females. It takes a lot of time/luck and if you're starting from scratch it's only going to take even longer so just let me cut out the middleman.

(01-06-2020, 02:41 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 08:40 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote: Alright, I'll just focus on getting a 5 IV female in the meantime. Though they'll just have Charge, Yawn, Rollout, and Smack Down, not Head Smash.

No problems. Also what I can offer in exchange? Is there a specific subject you are interested?

Well Mystery Gift Pokemon are still what I'm most interested in if you happen to have any spares. In order from most to least desired:
1) Halloween Minyan
2) Halloween Cocancer
3) Christmas Tancoon
4) Halloween Baashaun
5) Easter Jackdeary
7) Halloween Herolune
6) Halloween Masking
8) Lunar Year Luxi
9) Everything else.

You can also wait until Bingo confirms that I traded the Nuclear Pahar to him/her before doing any more trades with me to make sure that he/she gets what was promised. Just make sure you let me know that you're willing to go through with the trade and let me set it up. Because if someone snatches up the Pahar it'll be gone for good, but if I set up the trade and someone browsing the GTS finds my Snowpach before you have the chance to trade, it'll be no big deal and we can try again.

Also, let me know the level and gender of the Bold Pahar, as I can put that info in the GTS and make it more difficult for someone to take the Snowpach if I set up the trade.
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
Oh, my bad... I'm not a breeder, so I don't know what I'm looking for. TheTainted_Wisdom mentioned something about a nuclear Pahar or its evolutions, but I know I'll never have what you want if stats matter that much. I'll just continue waiting (if you don't like what I have), probably forever. So contact him about breeding/trading as I'm pretty sure I'm out of the picture. I will continue looking at this thread, but unless you assure me that my pokemon aren't crap, I won't be thinking about trading as far as this is concerned. Sorry if I'm being rude/blunt.

Bingo
 - Calvin
(01-06-2020, 03:57 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote:

Let me go ahead and trade a female Snopach of mine for you, I've already got like 4 of the damn things with 5 out of 6 31 IVs so it's no big deal at all, and I'll give the Pahar to you. Like I said, I've got 4 of them and I'm not doing anything with them so it's no big deal. Besides, I've been working on the Slothohm for like 2 days now and even after over 100+ eggs, the closest I've gotten so far is 4 31 IVs, and one 30 for females. It takes a lot of time/luck and if you're starting from scratch it's only going to take even longer so just let me cut out the middleman.

(01-06-2020, 02:41 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

Well Mystery Gift Pokemon are still what I'm most interested in if you happen to have any spares. In order from most to least desired:
1) Halloween Minyan
2) Halloween Cocancer
3) Christmas Tancoon
4) Halloween Baashaun
5) Easter Jackdeary
7) Halloween Herolune
6) Halloween Masking
8) Lunar Year Luxi
9) Everything else.

You can also wait until Bingo confirms that I traded the Nuclear Pahar to him/her before doing any more trades with me to make sure that he/she gets what was promised. Just make sure you let me know that you're willing to go through with the trade and let me set it up. Because if someone snatches up the Pahar it'll be gone for good, but if I set up the trade and someone browsing the GTS finds my Snowpach before you have the chance to trade, it'll be no big deal and we can try again.

Also, let me know the level and gender of the Bold Pahar, as I can put that info in the GTS and make it more difficult for someone to take the Snowpach if I set up the trade.

No problem. Just let me finish a few things and I sent you a PM to let us begin the trade.