Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodies For Trade
(01-06-2020, 11:00 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 10:42 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: @TheTainted_Wisdom Done! Trade done with success. Also, what you will put in the trade for the other thing I mentioned in message?
Got it, sweet, I'll message Bingo and see when I can trade the Pahar over.

In the meantime, yeah, I'd love that Lunapup, I'll keep working on the Slothohm. As for the other thing... I'm pretty sure Bingo would literally be unable to accept it, because when I told him/her that I would send over the Pahar with my Snowpach without him/her needing to bother with the breeding process he/she said quote:

"Holy heck !!! That would be so awesome!!! What do you want for it? Name a shiny and I'll see if I have it, or I'll hunt one up for you as I am an avid fan of hardcore shiny hunting. I caught 3 nuclear shinies and a shiny Seikamater without the shiny charm, 50+ hours of my life gone but it was so worth it. And DON'T ASK FOR NOTHING!!! I believe in paying for my special 'mons whatever way i can. Have fun!!!

Bingo"

And I personally believe in the "I believe in paying for my special 'mons whatever way i can." Part too. Hence why I'm not going to half-ass it and give one of the 15+ female Slotholms with 4 out of 6 31 IVs.

I need decent trade-fodder Pokemon to send through the Wonder Trade anyway, so having a bunch of pokemon with mixed 31 IV stats will help me in my quest to bolster my personal collection of ID numbers on my way to hopefully getting a Master Ball from the Lottery.

Sure. No problem. We can trade now if you want for the Slowthom. I pretty much availabe now. Just drop the Slothom in the GTS for a Lunapup level 5 male and I send you right away.

If you guys want, you could breed a few mons for the Wonder Trade Extravaganza. It is a super event who happened sometimes in the Uranium community where everyone send many types of pokemon there: Pokemon with many types of Ivs, natures, moves. Sometimes, even sending Legendary Pokemon or shinies. I get 2 Nuclear Actan from that WTE and a nice bunch of mons to use as nice breeding projects.

A little spoiler, my next bunch of Pokemon will be jurassic theme, with maybe a few shinies included.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(01-06-2020, 11:16 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Sure. No problem. We can trade now if you want for the Slowthom. I pretty much availabe now. Just drop the Slothom in the GTS for a Lunapup level 5 male and I send you right away.

If you guys want, you could breed a few mons for the Wonder Trade Extravaganza. It is a super event who happened sometimes in the Uranium community where everyone send many types of pokemon there: Pokemon with many types of Ivs, natures, moves. Sometimes, even sending Legendary Pokemon or shinies. I get 2 Nuclear Actan from that WTE and a nice bunch of mons to use as nice breeding projects.

A little spoiler, my next bunch of Pokemon will be jurassic theme, with maybe a few shinies included.
Well I don't have a 5 out of 6 31 IV Slothohm quite yet an-

"I get 2 Nuclear Actan from that WTE" Excuse me, WHAT?!?
HOW IS THAT REMOTELY POSSIBLE?!?
Doesn't the game prevent players from catching Actan in its Nuclear form?!?
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
(01-06-2020, 11:25 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 11:16 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Sure. No problem. We can trade now if you want for the Slowthom. I pretty much availabe now. Just drop the Slothom in the GTS for a Lunapup level 5 male and I send you right away.

Well I don't have a 5 out of 6 31 IV Slothohm quite yet an-

"I get 2 Nuclear Actan from that WTE" Excuse me, WHAT?!?
HOW IS THAT REMOTELY POSSIBLE?!?
Doesn't the game prevent players from catching Actan in its Nuclear form?!?

Dont know. I think it was before the patch do the job or something. However, I think it was possible to capture the nuclear form, but the catch rate it is almost impossible. I dont really remember.

Or its just I who have a strike of luck. Once, I got 4 shinies in one WTE. It was greatest moment of luck in my entire time here in uranium community.
What a weird and wonderful world we live in...

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
(01-07-2020, 09:47 AM)Bingo Wrote: What a weird and wonderful world we live in...

Bingo
Oh, Bingo!

I just realized something. Since you care more about shinies than stats, do you perchance need any help getting foreign pokemon for the Masuda method? I do a lot of wonder trading so I might have some foreign language mons in certain egg groups that you might be lacking.

Also, I'm still working on getting you that Slothohm Spiritmon, but I haven't been having as much luck as I did with the Snowpach. On the subject of Fossil pokemon however, it would be foolish of me to assume so I have to ask: do you happen to have the Mystery Gift female Jungore for breeding? I ask because you just said "Fossil Pokemon" and not Snowpach and Slothohm specifically. I wondered if you somehow missed the Mystery Gift Jungore and wanted to use it for breeding, given that it's registered with the international flag, is female, and has 31 IVs across the board. Because if you did miss out, I have a few that can be traded, same goes for the Owten if you particularly care about that one.
I have both if they're Karubin and Velocikull. I will write down and send you all the foreign 'mons I'm lacking, but off the top of my head, I'm really craving a shiny Neopunk/Praseopunk pair to add to my collection. Phantom supplied me with all the starters, Minicorn, Luxi, and Eevee already. I'll have to look through my 'Foreigns' Boxes and see what I have. I don't care about the genders as I have a shiny Lv84 Duplicat I breed with. She's gotten me 9 shinies already so I'll continue using her. I don't have a ton of time as I'm working on a fanart winged Duplicat. I post all my art on the 'Nuclear Pahar Needed' thread. No Owten needed as I have plenty of luck catching wild ones. Thank you!!!

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
(01-07-2020, 05:18 PM)Bingo Wrote: I have both if they're Karubin and Velocikull. I will write down and send you all the foreign 'mons I'm lacking, but off the top of my head, I'm really craving a shiny Neopunk/Praseopunk pair to add to my collection. Phantom supplied me with all the starters, Minicorn, Luxi, and Eevee already. I'll have to look through my 'Foreigns' Boxes and see what I have. I don't care about the genders as I have a shiny Lv84 Duplicat I breed with. She's gotten me 9 shinies already so I'll continue using her. I don't have a ton of time as I'm working on a fanart winged Duplicat. I post all my art on the 'Nuclear Pahar Needed' thread. No Owten needed as I have plenty of luck catching wild ones. Thank you!!!

Bingo
The second half of my post was directed at Spiritmon.

And unless that shiny Duplicat is foreign it shouldn't be doing anything to impact the likelihood of breeding a shiny since the Masuda method is the only thing that can influence that... Hence why I inquired about whether you needed any foreign pokemon in different egg groups for breeding shinies. Though if you've already got a foreign language Duplicat and don't care about stats you already have everything you need right there.
(01-07-2020, 04:44 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 09:47 AM)Bingo Wrote: What a weird and wonderful world we live in...

Bingo
Oh, Bingo!

I just realized something. Since you care more about shinies than stats, do you perchance need any help getting foreign pokemon for the Masuda method? I do a lot of wonder trading so I might have some foreign language mons in certain egg groups that you might be lacking.

Also, I'm still working on getting you that Slothohm Spiritmon, but I haven't been having as much luck as I did with the Snowpach. On the subject of Fossil pokemon however, it would be foolish of me to assume so I have to ask: do you happen to have the Mystery Gift female Jungore for breeding? I ask because you just said "Fossil Pokemon" and not Snowpach and Slothohm specifically. I wondered if you somehow missed the Mystery Gift Jungore and wanted to use it for breeding, given that it's registered with the international flag, is female, and has 31 IVs across the board. Because if you did miss out, I have a few that can be traded, same goes for the Owten if you particularly care about that one.

Mystery gift Jungore? Now thats interesting. Sure, I can trade with no problem. What is the requested Pokemon for trade? Beliadon or is another Pokemon? Or it is Halloween Lunapup?
(01-07-2020, 05:47 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Mystery gift Jungore? Now thats interesting. Sure, I can trade with no problem. What is the requested Pokemon for trade? Beliadon or is another Pokemon? Or it is Halloween Lunapup?
I would trade the Jungore for the Lunapup, but let me just confirm, you really don't have it? Because it was a pretty recent Mystery Gift. If you downloaded the patch beforehand it should be called "Velocikull" and have a radically different sprite because of its design origin. I don't want to trade it only for you to discover that you had like 6 of them and just didn't realize it.
I caught the Duplicat and two Tanscures while I was looking for Chernobyl, my female Nucleon. I don't have any foreign Duplicat. No problems on me looking at the wrong section of the comment, I happily accept corrections if the giver isn't being a jerk. Have fun!

Bingo
 - Calvin