Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodies For Trade
I have two, one on my main and one on my Test Area save file. I'll look at their stats later. And you can have a Jungore from me too if you want as I have extra. Those genderless 'mons you have are pretty exciting, I can't wait to throw (insert chinese characters) into the PC and forget about him (he's the snopach I'm breeding right now). 100 pokemon hatched and no shiny... He's really getting on my nerves. Whatever shiny you want for the Neopunk/Praseopunk is fine, I'll hunt one up if I don't have one already. Good luck Big Grin

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin
(Exhales in exhaustion)
Okay! It took like 3 damn days, but I finally got that damn Slothohm to give up the goods. And thanks to Bingo, now I know how to actually show you too:        
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
(01-08-2020, 07:36 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote: (Exhales in exhaustion)
Okay! It took like 3 damn days, but I finally got that damn Slothohm to give up the goods. And thanks to Bingo, now I know how to actually show you too:

Forgive me for keeping you waiting! Its perfect!

Okay, what we can trade for it?

*Open Pokemon Uranium to begin the trade*
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(01-10-2020, 04:10 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Forgive me for keeping you waiting! Its perfect!

Okay, what we can trade for it?

*Open Pokemon Uranium to begin the trade*
Ah good, you're here! I had a question about the Nuclear Actans you mentioned previously. You said that you got 2 nuclear Actans via a Wonder Trade event, but never explicitly said that you still had them. Iron said that the game checks a save file and gets rid of Nuclear Actans if they're present. Did this happen for you or did they stay for some reason? Also, regardless of your answer I STRONGLY advise AGAINST ever putting them in the GTS or creating a Virtual Trainer with them as Iron said that there are checks in place and doing so would almost certainly get your character banned from online usage.

With that out of the way, there isn't a lot (if anything) besides Mystery Gift Pokemon that I'd be interested in...

Tell you what, since I traded the Jungore for the Lunapup but I know that Bingo had a couple of Jungores to trade for something he wanted too, let me go ahead and offer up the Slothohm as a trade for something that he wants instead since I kinda robbed him of the chance to ask you by trading so fast. I can also act as an intermediary trader between you two if one of you isn't around at the time (Bingo can confirm that I sent over the Nuclear Pahar like I promised, so you don't have to worry about me cutting and running with what you two offer for trades.)

I know that Bingo covets Shiny Pokemon, but I don't know what exactly he/you have/wants (Besides the Beliaddon you mentioned at the beginning.) I'll message Bingo and let him know about the proposition so he can let you know what he'd be interested in. And in the meantime, maybe check to see what shiniess you have (Bingo doesn't care at all about the stats) and make another check. Though, if Bingo's Mystery Gift Owtens' natures/genders aren't what you're looking for, perhaps you have another Mystery Gift Pokemon I'm lacking that you would want to offer up as a trade?
Well, I remember I have a Shiny Tascul and a shiny Brainoar I received in WTE. The nuclear Actan I kinda already sent them via WT a time ago.

Can we begin our trade tomorrow? I kinda tired today...
(01-10-2020, 07:45 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Well, I remember I have a Shiny Tascul and a shiny Brainoar I received in WTE. The nuclear Actan I kinda already sent them via WT a time ago.

No problem, I'm sure Bingo will want to weigh in anyway.
Also, did you mean a Shiny Tanscure?
(01-10-2020, 07:59 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 07:45 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Well, I remember I have a Shiny Tascul and a shiny Brainoar I received in WTE. The nuclear Actan I kinda already sent them via WT a time ago.

No problem, I'm sure Bingo will want to weigh in anyway.
Also, did you mean a Shiny Tanscure?

That's right. A purple one if I remember
So sorry I didn't reply last night, it was bedtime and I was too busy to reply. I already have shinies of both Tanscure and Brailip. Do you happen to have a shiny female Eevee or foreign Duplicat (for easier shiny breeding)? Also, what would you like for the Beliaddon? I'm a little interested in him. TheTainted_Wisdom traded me the Nuclear Pahar as he promised. It is safe in my PC box (as safe as possible, considering Nuclears). Here is the nature/gender of my MG Owten: Male, careful nature. I forgot that I only started getting MGs on multiple save files for the halloween MG and later! So sorry. If you happen to be interested in any of the newer ones I have (Atum-Ra chimical, Cinderklas linkite, and Crumbles tracton), just let me know! I have two of each of those. I mainly shiny hunt for my shinies while hatching eggs for Masuda Method shinies (it keeps my spirits up, catching a shiny every 15-45 minutes, compared to the 23 hours I spent WITHOUT the Shiny Charm trying to get a shiny female Smore/Sponee/Tricwe...) In the meantime, good luck!

Bingo
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em right back and add some lemons of your own!
 - Calvin