Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you could make any 'mon Nuclear what would it be?
Yeap, if there's to be a Flying/Nuclear type in the future, we'd need either the Niobat line introduced into the game, or the devs start releasing Delta Nuclear Pokemon!

The Pokemon I'd like to see with a Nuclear form are Kiricorn, Frosthra, and Tertlard, with either the first or second having Chernobyl as their Mega Ability/Ability. We don't have many good Nuclear Megas , but a Fairy/Nuclear Type with great base stats and a fantastic Ability (Default or not) would give the competitive community one that can still be handily walled/countered by the many good Steels that exist. Meanwhile, having a Sticky Web capable Nuclear type sounds fantastic to me, since the setter would almost be guaranteed to get a web up , or just being able to set up a Quiver Dance and go to town with Nuclear firepower. N-Tertlard I want simply because it'd be pretty much a strict upgrade over its base form, as Nuclear Typing (+ Any Nuc Move) combined with Arena Trap would allow it to do its job much more adequetely, and due to it's low Stats and bad match up against the most popular Steel type pivoter (S-51A) it probably not be too overwhelming of a threat, unlike N-Jerbolta and Nucleon.

Them be my three cents on what Pokemon I'd want irradiated, so spend them how you like mates!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could make any 'mon Nuclear what would it be? - by Lord Windos - 02-20-2020, 01:46 PM