Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus
I find that playing a variety of games helps ease the boredom with them, too.
(04-28-2020, 01:02 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 12:47 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Alright. I just a bit more impatience because of this Covid-19, I get sick of playing videogames in home. Sure, videogames help a bit in this crisis, but one hour you get sick of it.
Source of this above quote

Do you...? I don't, if the game's really good I can easily spend a whole afternoon playing it - with a break of a few minutes in between every now and then. Kinda depends on the game itself also I guess, how much content and things to do it provides.

If you get sick of it though, how about picking up a different hobby or doing/trying out something you yearned to do for a while but never had the time for? Like, watch a cool new series or anime, pick up a nice new book, cook something neat for yourself, whatever may flow your boat.

Well...I suppose you are right. I think I could work in finish the series Sherlock and see how it ends or something. I just very much excited to continue our quest in Primal Shadows and see some sort of action.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(04-28-2020, 01:02 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: If the game's really good I can easily spend a whole afternoon playing it - with a break of a few minutes in between every now and then. Kinda depends on the game itself also I guess, how much content and things to do it provides.
What are these "breaks" you speak of?

There are only 4 things aside from responsibilities that can pull me away from something I get invested in: Sleep, eating, going to the bathroom, and pain/discomfort (be it a migraine or some other affliction unrelated to the media itself, or something like pain in my hand while using a computer mouse in an uncomfortable way for an extended period of time/using controllers with antiquated designs/components that have broken.) And even those can be delayed for quite some time.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
(04-24-2020, 11:04 AM)EeveeBailey Wrote: Such as our lovely leader of the Free World pushing antibiotics and antimalarials for a virus and asking if it was possible to inject disinfectant to cure the virus? Dodgy
At least most of the people desperate/stupid enough to listen had enough sense to call Poison Control before trying to inject alcohol or bleach.

But yeah, things like the "thank you for the sacrifice you will be making" message coming alongside the inability to supply the required medicine because of a shortage of Lupis medication after people had been lead to think it's some kind of miracle cure is utterly disgusting.
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓