Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Lottery and lucky streaks
I'm drawing a Lotto Ticket everyday when possible, since I own several boxes of Pokemon with different OTs and IDs from Wondertrade and normal trades. Today, 7/19/17...

[Image: tumblr_otb3o7rpF51vh0d58o1_540.png]

Received a Big Root that is exclusive to obtain via Lottery, hooray! Number was 19993, here's the winner Pokemon:

I also collected (at 14th October '17) 71 PP-UPs and 11 EXP-Shares over the time and wondertraded some in the past, because I have no use for that many of them.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
You have way more luck with them than I ever have ! Since they have items that are otherwise unavailable elsewhere , this bums me out a bit ...

Still happy with you aquisitions , though !
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(07-18-2017, 05:13 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Since they have items that are otherwise unavailable elsewhere , this bums me out a bit ...

Lolz, you want some PP-UPs then for free?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
My computer is bricked , and my save are mostlikey lost , so maybe ?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Well dang. That's pretty good! Congratulations!
Muahahaha thank you!~ Two matching numbers today.

@Lord Windos, I meant that honestly, if your PC's back and you start a new playthrough and you'd need an Exp-Share or a batch of PP-UPs, just ask. They're laying around in my bag anyway, so might as well give some to anyone who wants some.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
@Lord Windos, first time this happens. Got another PP Up.

[Image: tumblr_otb3o7rpF51vh0d58o3_r1_540.png]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(09-06-2017, 01:41 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: @Lord Windos, first time this happens. Got another PP Up.

[Image: tumblr_otb3o7rpF51vh0d58o3_r1_540.png]

I'm thoroughly happy that our ship brought you good fortune to receive such a wonderful item, but a Master Ball would have captured the strength and meaning of our love completely. Oh well, guess I will have to make up the differene~ *Gives them a great big hug for this win, before giving them a peck on the check!*

<3 *snuggles into the hug*
The day I hit the jackpot by receiving a Master Ball via a Pokemon from you is the day I eat my dream catcher.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
It's Friday the 13th October 2017 when I went to draw a ticket from the Lottery thinking nothing bad and got lucky (oh look that irony happening) to hit the jackpot.

[Image: tumblr_oxs44qad261vh0d58o1_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_oxs44qad261vh0d58o2_540.png]

--Windos is my OTP ❤---