Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
Onwards to Swanna House then!~~ The whole way Kee's having a hard time to hide his curiosity over Espeon and Umbreon's fellow team member; and he stops every now and then to lick over his fur in oder to look GOOD to meet them.

Swanna, being busy for now, does nevertheless receive a wink (・ω<)☆ from the crittercoon as a playful greeting before Kee hurries to follow the two Eeveelutions. He's a bit disappointed that he doesn't get the chance to chat with the nice lady for now, but he doesn't want to come off a impolite and interrupt her in her talk with Gurdurr!

Towards Hydreigon... Well, Kee gives himself as friendly as he can while ALSO displaying a good amount of interest and curiosity, easily noticable by his wide smile to the big three-headed dragon and his ever-wagging tail. He doesn't seem to be shy at all!~ Doesn't even flinch when he staaaaaares into their all souls for a moment but STAAAAAARES right back with his own deep-red eyes. Being impressed by SUCH A TEAM MEMBER!!1 of Espeon and Umbreon and respectful over their strength and power and all nevertheless, Kee cannot help but feel somewhat competitive right here and right now. ( ÒωÓ)و☆ Will he, a mere smol Zigzagoon, give off an aura of a wise and battle-scarred Pokemon once day too...?

His daydreams are rudely interrupted as Hydreigon bursts into that laughter, causing Kee to join im laughing after a moment. Hehe, what a melodic laughter from that Pokemon, and what friendliness too!~

Said laughter quickly becomes a nervous chuckling however once the dragon openly revealed that they're all far from ordinary Pokemon. "Hehe.... he... he... *coughs and lowers his voice* Yeah, uh, quite 'mpressive that ya're able t' see through our 'disguises' that quickly, Hdreigon - But can ya do 's all a favour and nat shout it from that rooftop that we're actually hyuman, please? (^v^; ) Ya know, just for safety reasons an' stuff. Heck knows whether some Pokemon are distrustful towards, well, beings from another world. Dont wanna attratc tha WRONG KIND of 'ttention, k? K, thanks!~" And Kee's back to his old chiper self again, giving Hydreigon big toothy smile.

Now for a much mre pleasant topic: FOOD!~ "Well there...~ if ya're such a gourmet, I bet ya can recommend me something to try here, now can ya?~ For... *rumaging in his guitar bag* ...200P$, yes? Cuz it's much more pleasant t'chat over why we're here an' what daheck ya mean by being a, uh, 'emissary of the Voice of Life' as ya call it, now isn't it?~ Curious, curious!~"
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
VS Jirachi! Round 2

Jirachi seems to be attacking entirely on autopilot, as their attack patterns don't seem to change at all this Round.

Confusion 1
(6) Targets Snom
(5)(6)(1)
(6)(3)(3)(4)(3)(1) Snom takes 2 damage! 3/5 HP -1 Pain
(3)

Astonish
(6)(5)(5)(6)(2)(2)
(2) Jirachi takes 1 damage 5/11 HP -2 Pain
(6)(4)(3) Jirachi Flinches 2!

Bubble
(1)(3)(2)(5)(1)(5)
(5)(3) Jirachi takes 1 damage! 4/11 HP -2 Pain
(1)

Struggle Bug
(6)(4)(3)(3)(3)(4)
(6) Jirachi takes 1 damage! 3/11 HP -2 Pain

Jirachi Flinches! 2

".....zzzzzzzz.....*snort*....huh?  Why's there...so much noise...?"

Jirachi yawns and raises their arms skyward, stretching.  They flinch slightly as they feel the sharp pain of a headache.  "Ow!  Gah, that hurts..."  They massage their arm slightly as they open their eyes and survey their surroundings, their gaze eventually landing on Daxter and his recruits.

"That's weird...I just had a dream with all of you in it...am I still dreaming?"  They pinch themselves, wincing in pain slightly again.  "...okay, yeah, I'm not dreaming right now...so that must mean..."

Daxter, Rowlet, and Snom all get 10 exp for waking up Jirachi without being team wiped.

It's then that Ampharos and Mawile arrive on the scene.  Snom and Rowlet breathe sighs of relief once it's clear that the battle is over.

Antics of the Expedition Society: Expedition Society Crown - Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

"Ah, you woke him up!  Excellent!  See, Mawile?  I knew they'd be fine!"

"Uh huh, sure.  Well, all's well that ends well I suppose.  Good job you guys.  You pulled off something rather impressive.  Even Ampharos and I struggle with waking up Jirachi."

Ampharos walks over to Daxter and hands him a Tiny Reviver Seed.  "I do apologize for the sudden request with little to go on.  A little compensation from us as thanks.  Jirachi can be a bit of a handful as you can see.  And the more danger he thinks he's in while sleeping, the more power he uses, so you can probably see why I asked you to come up here without backup."

"Hey, I heard that, Ampharos!"

"It's true, though.  And you know we don't want to wake you unless it's absolutely necessary."

"...*sigh*...I know, I know..so who are all these pokemon then?"

"May I introduce to you Daxter and his team, the Night Wardens.  They'll be working with us for a time to investigate some abnormal weather.  And if you could please introduce yourself."

"Of course!  I'm Jirachi, the Expedition Society's astronomer, and the mythical granter of wishes!  Sorry about that, by the way...sleepbattling is kind of a bad habit of mine that's leftover from my days hiding in caves, challenging pokemon that wanted their wishes granted."

[Image: Ftsr1KE.png]

"You said we're going to be investigating strange weather patterns, Ampharos?  I'm going to need more details than that.  And do we have any restoratives on hand?  My head kinda hurts still from all that racket."

"I'll go get some Oran Berries from the kitchen.  Assuming that Swirlix hasn't devoured them all, that is."

Ampharos heads back downstairs, and Mawile takes over in the absence of the society's leader.

"I think it'd be appropriate for Daxter to give you the rundown, Jirachi.  He's got a little more information than we do."

Jirachi turns to face Daxter, looking at him questioningly.  "So, what's going on?  If you had to go out of your way to wake me, I'm assuming it's important."
(03-24-2022, 01:45 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Said laughter quickly becomes a nervous chuckling however once the dragon openly revealed that they're all far from ordinary Pokemon. "Hehe.... he... he... *coughs and lowers his voice* Yeah, uh, quite 'mpressive that ya're able t' see through our 'disguises' that quickly, Hdreigon - But can ya do 's all a favour and nat shout it from that rooftop that we're actually hyuman, please? (^v^; ) Ya know, just for safety reasons an' stuff. Heck knows whether some Pokemon are distrustful towards, well, beings from another world. Dont wanna attratc tha WRONG KIND of 'ttention, k? K, thanks!~" And Kee's back to his old chiper self again, giving Hydreigon big toothy smile.

Now for a much mre pleasant topic: FOOD!~ "Well there...~ if ya're such a gourmet, I bet ya can recommend me something to try here, now can ya?~ For... *rumaging in his guitar bag* ...200P$, yes? Cuz it's much more pleasant t'chat over why we're here an' what daheck ya mean by being a, uh, 'emissary of the Voice of Life' as ya call it, now isn't it?~ Curious, curious!~"

Hydreigon looks very confused by Kee's statement about wanting to be careful.  "Why would you have to be careful?  Nobody here thinks badly of humans.  Quite the opposite in fact!  As Espeon and Umbreon can tell you, there's even a human among Team Paradise's ranks!  And it's her that we have to thank for stopping the Bittercold from destroying the world!"

"I think you're taking this a little too fast, Hydreigon.  That's a loooooooonnnnnngggg story."

"Yeah, you should slow down a little.  Besides, we haven't seen Sue around in awhile.  You know Haxorus has been rather worried about her."

"Fine, fine.  But they should know that nobody in Post Town thinks ill of humans at the very least.  Isn't that right, Gurdurr?"

Hydreigon's sudden shout for the carpenter startles the fighting type slightly, but he's surprisingly quick to reply.  "Only owe my livelihood to Sue and Haxorus.  Won't catch me running them out of town."

"See?  Perfectly safe!  Ahahaha!"  Hydreigon's jolly demeanor is a little infectious, and Espeon's soon chuckling along with him as well.

"Yes, we do owe quite a lot to Sue and Haxorus.  I probably wouldn't be here without them, after all."

Umbreon briefly frowns after that statement from Espeon, but doesn't elaborate further.

"Now then, as for your second question, Kee the human, I would highly recommend Swanna's Apple and Gummi skewers.  They're just simply delightful!  Though you do have to provide the gummis, and they can be hard to come by around here...oh, you asked a third question too!  Right!  Simply put, I am a physical avatar for the essence of Life itself, a way for it to make itself heard in desperate times.  One of several in fact.  I'm not anywhere near the most powerful of them, but I am able to look beyond the bounds of this world and beseech humans of another for assistance, bringing them over to ours in the formes of pokemon.  I did this a great many times when I was brought into being. Though I haven't needed to use my powers lately, so I've just been enjoying life, really!"

"Maybe a little too much at times.  He sometimes literally eats himself to death.  Not that death is much of a concept for him."

"When you're a physical embodiment of Life itself, you're afforded certain liberties, after all!  Ahahaha!"

"I don't think those liberties include the bills that you rack up from all the food you eat here, though."

"Ah...uh, yes, that.  Never mind that, we'll settle the tab later!  Yes, later!  We have guests right now after all!  Human ones even!  Which is quite strange, thinking about it, given that I haven't tried to call for any recently...hmmmm..."
Huh... Ziggy Kee looks equally confused at the big three-headed dragon, he tilts his head from one side to the other, but eventually he releases the breath he wasn't aware he was holding and smiles at the 'main' head. "Oh well then, if ya say so, then there's nat much need t'be too careful!~" Kee shows his trademarke'd paw gesture of 'It is no big deal'. "Go shout it from tha highest rooftop then that we're humans...Well, not literally, ahaha!~ *cough* But it's cool t'see y'all here at tha - Mist Continent was it, right? - thinkin' so well of hyumans! ( ÒωÓ)و☆ It's nat like that from tha place we're from, therefor my...our...reservations, ya see."

Hehe, 'Kee the human' - the smol crittercoon likes the rings of that. He could almost get used to being called like that. He also can't help but to join in again when Hydreigon laughs again, despite he manages to pick up that something's...not good at all, in particular something about Sue and a Haxorus. Kee instinctively desires to help on that case where he can.

"A physical avatar of life itself, ya say? How awesome and mightilly 'nteresting that tha essence of life takes tha form of such a scary an' dangerous-lookin' Pokemon species, haha!" It's very obvious from how Kee's mustering Hydreigon that his respect for the dragon doubles, ESPECIALLY when he mentions that he's 'not anywhere near the most powerful of 'them', what- or whoever 'them' is. "Prooves that looks can d'ceive quite a lot, now can they?~ Same for us, hehe!"

Kee waves his paw again. "Yeah, uh, it 'ndeed isn't a 'call' from ya why we're here now, mere hyumans in that form of various Pokemon now." The furry raver takes a deep breath: "That's da doing of Arceus 'emselves!! *cough* Has send us to yar world for a special quest1!, and t'go on that quest we natually had to become Pokemon ourselves. So far I really enjoy being one however, haha! Joined Delphox's Adventurers Guild too t'be ready an' prepared for what tha world will throw at us during travels."
(Uh, I don't know how many details of said quest we know at our current Logic Score, whether or not Kee in-chara knows that it's The Plates in particular they're searching for - if yes, chances are he'll tell Hydreigon, wouldn't hurt to have them knowing me feels. )

Concerning food - That'll be adresses once Swanna comes over sooner or later! By now Kee could indeed use a snack or two.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Alright, for the shake of both my limited time, energy, and not dragging the game out any further because of the limited amounts of the former two, I’ll shall make this a quick post. Sorry for the wait and relatively poor quality, but I rather get a post like this out than none at all.

Town Square Scene

• Platina’s a little put out by not wowing everyone with her greeting, but she does her best to hide it and accept the praise from the kids with all the due grace she currently has. She made as good of a first impression as she could, given her circumstances and the limited time she had to prepare. Still a bit irritated at the Eeveelution Sibling for not properly warning her, though!
• She takes Herdier’s advice by hopping away from the group and ruffling her feather to shake off the moisture before rejoining the group, letting the Siblings handle that part of the conversation while paying half attention. Swanna sounds like an interesting Mon to speak with to her too – a business owner that values neatness is always a pleasant thing to hear about!
• For the most part Platina just quietly pay attention as the Siblings explain the Town’s facilities and those that man them. However, when Espeon brings up Rampardos and his crush towards a Cincinno, she looks taken aback for a moment before appearing oddly offended the insinuation. She didn’t react too wildly – as that would be unbefitting of a proper lady! – but she does give the psychic feline a small glare and this somewhat vehement statement: “ I would NEVER disparage the affection one has for another. Love is a sacred thing no matter who it’s held by or those that share it, and it shouldn’t be EVER mocked or disrespected!”
• Once the decision of where to head to next came up Platina had already calmed down by that point, and honestly wanted to head towards Paradise to both rest and get started on the Guild’s duties. Kee’s insistence of heading towards Swanna’s House and meeting this ‘oddball’ ended up swaying her to follow him, however, though she made plain she wanted to ‘get going’ ASAP since she was so not ready for a bunch of meeting and greetings after today’s MD.

The Swanna House Scene

• Once the party enters the Swanna House, Platina takes immediate notice and interest in both the Swanna herself and the big ol’ scary looking Dragon. The former because she’d naturally be curious to know more about the owner of the local cafe/inn, and the later because…..well, they’re a big scary looking dragon that is (in her frank opinion) making a fool out of itself with it’s atrocious table manners and glutenous appetite.
• She returns Swanna’s greeting with a simple bow and tells her to take their time – the group is just looking around town before heading off to Paradise for further ‘business’ . She ignores the burly pair of Fighting types, as she’s not too interested in them and the Eeveelution pairs is making their way to Dragon she’s simultaneously intrigued yet disgusted by.
• The shiny bird lets the pair handle introductions, trying to scope out who exactly this ‘Hydreigon’ is characterwise…..before they dropped the bombshell: her Partners are humans.
• This, combined with the Eeveelution Siblings own confirmed suspicions and Kee himself confirming as such…..well, I'll actually let the moment speak for itself.

For a single moment, Platina was just stunned speechless by the revelation that was abruptly dropped on her. A completely dumbstruck expression was plastered across her face, as she slowly looked back and forth between her new friends and trusted companions. Kee and Kogeki…..they were human? They were human? T h e y w h e r e h u m a n . . . ?

“……..W H A T I N T H E T W I N ‘ S N A M E ? ! ? ! Y O U T W O A R E H U M A N S ? ! ? ! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!“ Platina shouts with the full force of a Metal Sound going off, her voice filled with a intense, very nearly crazed sort of energy as she quite suddenly got up in Kee’s face, practically smooshing her face into his!

“A R E Y O U R E A L L Y H U M A N, K E E ?! W H Y D I D N ‘ T Y OU T E L L M E E A R L I E R ? ! W H A T W A S I T L I K E B E I N G H U M A N ?! W H Y A R E Y O U P O K E M O N N O W?! I S I T T R U E H U M A N S A R E P O W E R F U L ?! I H A V E S O M A N Y Q U E S T I O N! S O M A N Y, S O M A N Y ……!!!”

• …..and then Platina passes out mid-questioning, slumping right down in front of the star-eyed racoon as she Fainted from sheer mind numbing excitement, covering his face full of her Shiny sparkles. Welp, that was something.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Using 12 exp to increase Intimidate from 1 to 2 and Alert from 0 to 1

Daxter sourly takes the reviver seed as he glares at Ampharos. "Fine. S'pose I can forgive you for taking your sweet time getting here. Still not happy that you threw us into a fight against something like a sodding Jirachi, but whatever."

He then turns to his team. "You two alright? That was a great Astonish, Rowlet. That flinch probably saved us. And you did great too, Snom. We can get you fixed up in a second, alright? I know I wouldn't mind a little bit of that. "

When Jirachi mentions granting wishes, Daxter's resentful look disappears as he glances at Jirachi, going slightly cross-eyed as he ponders the implications. "You... Granted wishes to Pokemon who managed to beat you? What were the limits of what they could ask? And can we make a wish? Not sure if you count this as beating you..."

Ampharos prompting him to talk about their reason for being there makes Daxter frown in thought. "Good question, mate. We're here on a mission from Guildmistress Delphox. Some master rank tank from the Grass Continent went missing on a mission. Team... Raiders, I think it was? Either way, she's pretty worried so she sent out some of her teams to all of the continents to look for them. She also wants us to try and find her daughter. Ran away from home or something. I wouldn't mind looking for her myself because I'd be very interested in her reasoning for bolting on her cushy life like that. We could use your help. Any ideas where they could be?"
I'm no one special. Also, here's a pupper pic:
[Image: image0.jpg]
He look around the town, seeing all the interesting things around there. He was silence most of the time, letting Kee, Platina, Espeon and Umbreom do the talk.

Kogeki doesnt have much to say about Swana house or something. He just nod his head in thanks to Swana nice house.

About Hydreigon deduction he was about to say something...before Platina explosion of question and Metal Sound kinda scream make the (almost) deaf Riolu hold his paws in his ears. After she faint he finally spoke. "By the gods above and the demons below, by the end of this journey in this continent I will end up deaf." He said with a clearly annoying tone.

"Now, answering your question, we have reasons to keep our identities. We heard rumors about human pokemon disapearances happening in the Sand Continent. We dont know if such event is occuring in other continents, but I do prefer to keep a low profile if you will."

(I little question @Dragonstrike. What we doing again in the Mist Continent? Its been so long that I confess I forgot the reason we are in this continent.)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(04-08-2022, 03:00 PM)no one Wrote: Using 12 exp to increase Intimidate from 1 to 2 and Alert from 0 to 1

Daxter sourly takes the reviver seed as he glares at Ampharos. "Fine. S'pose I can forgive you for taking your sweet time getting here. Still not happy that you threw us into a fight against something like a sodding Jirachi, but whatever."

He then turns to his team. "You two alright? That was a great Astonish, Rowlet. That flinch probably saved us. And you did great too, Snom. We can get you fixed up in a second, alright? I know I wouldn't mind a little bit of that. "

When Jirachi mentions granting wishes, Daxter's resentful look disappears as he glances at Jirachi, going slightly cross-eyed as he ponders the implications. "You... Granted wishes to Pokemon who managed to beat you? What were the limits of what they could ask? And can we make a wish? Not sure if you count this as beating you..."

Ampharos prompting him to talk about their reason for being there makes Daxter frown in thought. "Good question, mate. We're here on a mission from Guildmistress Delphox. Some master rank tank from the Grass Continent went missing on a mission. Team... Raiders, I think it was? Either way, she's pretty worried so she sent out some of her teams to all of the continents to look for them. She also wants us to try and find her daughter. Ran away from home or something. I wouldn't mind looking for her myself because I'd be very interested in her reasoning for bolting on her cushy life like that. We could use your help. Any ideas where they could be?"

Snom seems a little frazzled, but Rowlet has gone back to being as stoic as usual.

"I am fine."

"I'm okay too.  Are you okay, though?  That looked like it hurt."

Jirachi seems more than happy to answer questions about himself.  "Yup, I can grant wishes!  Most of what I could do involved material things in some manner, but you'd be surprised about the scope of what that enables!  Becoming rich, getting stronger..."

"Or even getting a new recruit.  That was Ampharos's idea when we found Jirachi, and he was clever enough to wish for Jirachi specifically to join us."

"Ahahaha!  Yeah, so here I am, doing astrology for you guys now!  That does mean I can't grant wishes currently, though.  Sorry, Daxter, even though that technically does count as 'defeating' me and earning a wish, I can't.  There's not enough power here to do anything on that scale.  If I were to go with you on a trip to Star Cave, though..."

"Ahem.  That'll have to be saved for another time, Jirachi.  We have work to do, remember?"

"Oh, right!  So, we have a bunch of missing pokemon and some weird weather, right?  Very strange indeed.  I'm not sure I'll be much help for finding those missing parties, but I can definitely help with triangulating where some abnormal weather patterns might be originating from."

Ampharos returns at this point, some Oran Berries in hand.  He gives two to Jirachi, one to Snom, and one to Daxter.  "There you are, fresh from the kitchen!  So, do we have a plan yet, team?"

"I can work with Archen and Buizel on that weather issue.  That shouldn't be too hard.  It'll just take me a little time is all."

"Excellent!  While we're waiting on those results, Daxter, if I can make a suggestion, why don't you take Dedenne and Bunnelby and ask around Lively Town, see if anyone might have seen Braixen recently?  This is a pretty big port town, and we get a lot of traffic here.  It might be worth inquiring further."
Espeon and Umbreon wince when Platina unleashes her Metal Sound indoors.  Hydreigon doesn't seem to be phased much by Platina's screeching, though Swanna drops everything she's discussing with Gurdurr and makes her way over to the table.

"Is everything alright over here?  That was quite racket."

"Oh, everything's just fine over here, Swanna!  It just seems our new friends here have a huge, huge fan!  Ahahaha!"

"Yes, I can tell.  If you need a place to put her up in until she wakes up, let me know.  I'll prepare a room upstairs for her."

Swanna then flies off to go prepare said room.  Gurdurr walks by the table briefly next.  "Well, the boys and I gotta get going now.  Need to get materials for our job for Swanna from HQ.  I'll see you all back at Paradise."

With Gurdurr and Swannas' departures, that leaves Team OS with Espeon, Umbreon, and Hydreigon, and the conversation takes a more serious turn after Kogeki mentions that humans have been disappearing recently.

"Ah.  I see.  Yes, I can see why that would be concerning."

Espeon and Umbreon look a bit down.  "...our own team's human disappeared recently.  Sue, a human turned into a Raichu."

"Normally we wouldn't think much of it...she always came back, after all.  But..."

Hydreigon's smile is replaced with a much more serious looking expression now.  "I haven't heard from her in far too long.  Team Paradise's founder and Sue's partner, Haxorus, is very worried about her.  I think it was Virizion, Emolga, and Dusnaprce that saw her last.  They're currently at Paradise proper if you want to hear more."

Hydreigon seems intrigued by what Kee states about why Team OS is here as well, though Espeon and Umbreon just seem confused.  "A mission from Arceus, you say?  Now that's a name even I only barely know.  One does not simply just state the name of the Alpha without good reason.  Whatever your purpose here may be, if you need any assistance, know I'll be more than happy to offer guidance if I can be of help.  I'm guessing that's a more long term goal, though, given Espeon and Umbreons' confusion.  What brings you to the Mist Continent currently?"
(04-06-2022, 08:47 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
Σ(°△°|||)

"...HIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"
[Image: hiss.jpg]

That was the sound that accompanied but got lost in Platina's crazed Metal Sound, simply too loud was her screeching and too weak was the hissing. The source of it was Kee. He's been massively startled by the sudden noise and immediately got into a flight-or-fight-response where the standard option was to fight back with everything he'a got. With his fur STILL standing on edge, his jagged jaw/teeth STILL bared, his deep-red eyes STILL being narrowed and his fuzzy ears STILL laid back he suddenly got silent and in return developed a vivid blush in his face however as the shiny lady of a bird dropped all personal space and literally smooched her face into his.

Kee had not a single moment to say any word of answer before shiny sparkles.:*☆ got added to his blush and Platina slumbed down right there in front of him. ( ̄ω ̄; ) He remained immobilized at first due to the sudden turn of events, needed to calm down from the rush of adrenaline and gather his thoughts, before to shook his head in an attempt to reduce the sparkles and blush. Eventually though he displayed an embarassed as well as endeared smile and gently placed a paw of is onto Platina's forehead to carefully stroke it as he protectively cuddled up to her. "My, my...", he whispered to her, "...Guess ya won't be gettin' any aswers, not now t'least. But if ya're THAT curious 'bout mah past life as a hyooman, I'll gladly share what I r'member of it to ya~ ...Sometime. When we're less busy."

Everyone at the table also receive a timid apologizing smile from the furry crittercoon, as if he wanted to non-verbally say 'sorry for the trouble, people! Imma keep her safe now if ya dont mind'.

(04-09-2022, 05:33 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

Ziggy Kee nods carefully to these words of the doggo of a ninja, letting out an emberassed *cough* as he does so. "True, true, dat's why I was so...well, why I didn't want ya t'shout from tha rooftop that we're far from ordinary Pokemon. Ehehehe... But, well, super glad t'hear that this continent thinks much more favourable 'bout curiosities like these!~~"

(04-14-2022, 09:04 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Oh, the graceful swan of a Pokemon receives the same apologizing smile Kee gave the others at the table before, before he cuddled up a little bit closer to Platina as he thankfully nodded towards Swanna. "What sweet hospitality of yars, thank ya!~ Preparin' tha room sounds like a good idea 'ndeed, thank ya - Just in case we'll need it, for tha time we're here in ya'r House and nat investigating or busy at Paradise, I'd prefer t'keep her close to me, 'kay? Kay, thank ya!~ ☆(^v^ ) And sorreh for the ruccus 'gain, hehe..."

When Gurdurr walks by, they get a playful salutation from Kee. "See ya soon at Paradise 'ndeed, Gurdurr! ( ÒωÓ)و☆ Good luck on finding tha materials needed!"

(04-14-2022, 09:04 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Hummm.... The more Espeon and Umbreon reveals about that 'Sue' and her case, the MORE Kee wishes to help; he somehow feels a lot with the two Eeveelutions as they look down and even more when Hydreigon states that her partner, Haxorus, is very worried about it all. He still manages to give the big dragon a grateful smile for their offer of guidance though. "Very 'onoured t'have yar s'pport in our boat, Hydreigon, hehe!~ ( ÒωÓ)و☆ Really. Many thanks, gonna come back to it when it'll be needed."

"Eh, what brings us to that Mist Continent is...." *more coughing from the crittercoon* "Well, letsa call it 'family issues' since our Guildmaster Delphox's daughter, Braixen, d'cided it's a good idea t' run away from home nowhere t'be found." Kee looks down, remiscent, leans further into Platina's slightly fuzzy coat. "Really hoping that's she's alright an' that we, or any other team sent t'a d'fferent continent, is able t'find her soon."

Kee blinks. "Oh, and there are off storm aaaall 'round tha world. Chances are a fellow team of tha Guild we're member of went t'investigate these and disappeard 'nto the void as they did. Strange as f#ck however, gives they're a STRONG an' EXPERIENCED team."

Eventually Espeon, Umbreon as well as Hydreigon are given areassurance glance from the furry raver, his deep-red eyes literally gleaming with support. "Seems like we 'rrived here at tha right tme though, given there's one more thing I'd like t'help ya with: Which is, finding Sue an' making sure that she's returned safely t'Paradise and Haxorus's side. Cannot be indifferent 'bout that, nopeeeee!~" He looks over to Kogeki and down to Platina. "...If ya'd like for me and my team members t'help at all, but I for mah part shall NAT return to tha Guild b'fore I haven't done whatever smol big me is able t'do to in order to bring Sue back where she belongs, HECK YES!!" ( ÒωÓ)و☆ He huffs a little to underline that Kee MEANS it.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---