Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(Then let's go. @Dragonstrike we ready to go.)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Cofagrigus will show Pyra what a Gold Bar looks like, but will not let her touch it.  "Goooooold is very valuable for onnnnnnnne such as mysellllllf!  And that is alllllll you need to knoooooooowwwwww!"

Cofagrigus isn't sure what a Nugget or Big Nugget is, and is completely disinterested and dismissive of Poké.  "All I care about is Goooooold Bars!  Noooooothing else will dooooooo!"

------------------------------------------

Floette has to think for a moment about Pyra's question.

"...well, I suppose you could submit a job request to the Guild.  Most teams don't though because you have to pay both the guild for hosting the request and whoever completes the job for you (no matter who they may be), and it gets more expensive for particularly hard jobs, so most Adventurers just end up finding the items they need themselves in Mystery Dungeons.  Speaking of which, if you know where to find the item, that drives the cost down a little since the guild doesn't need to conduct that research for you."

-------------------------------------------

Okay, so it sounds like everyone is just about ready to set out for the Hall of Magic.  I'll start laying out the dungeon tiles after work tomorrow if nobody has any last minute things to address by then.
(07-30-2020, 09:38 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Alright, if that is all, then Pyra would simply bid a gracious farewell to Cofagrigus and later give a thoughtful nod to Floette before she goes to her group's designated meeting point and waits on them for their upcoming missions. Her two fellow Guild members have given her a lot to think about, so she wants to mull it all over and do some more Knowledge searching herself  in light of said revelations. That would be a batter for later, however; soon it would be time for her and her friend to venture into their next M.D. for glorious advancement!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Floette stops Team Omega Seekers to say one last thing before the group leaves to go do their job.

"Oh wait, hold up a second!  You guys are going to the Hall of Magic, right?  That dungeon's rather far away from here if you're going by foot!"

The tiny fairy asks to see the group's map, and points to a dungeon marked on it in what appears to be the coldest region of the continent.

"It's on the coastline, though, so you should be able to ask Lapras about getting a ride there!  The Guild has an arrangement with the Lapras Travel Liner that'll cover the costs of trips like that so long as they're on the Sand Continent!"
Kogeki analyze the map. "So, it's literally gonna our first far away mission isn't? Just for curiosity, it would take a long time for us reach the Hall of Magic even with Lapras help?"
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Ziggy Kee staaaaaares at the map and the Hall of Magic when Floette points it out, his curiosity amplified now from the knowledge that this Hall is so far away. He can't hekp but to wag his bushy tail in eagerness!

"Hummmmm... In tha coldest part of the Sand Continent ya're sayin'? Will we be fine or are we better t'take precautions to nat freeze ouselv's to death b'fore goin', dear Floette?~"
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
"Most of you have fur or flames, and the Hall of Magic is a...strange place from what I've heard from our teams, so I think you guys won't have to worry about the cold.  As for how long it might take, you'd probably be better off asking Lapras about that.  She is a travel guide, after all."
"Well guys, I don't know about you, but I'm a little excited to get this show on the road. Not so worried about the cold. I'm a bloody water type. It gets pretty cold down there." Dax said, clapping his hands together and grinning in anticipation. "I wonder if I could swim alongside Lapras on the way there... Nahhhhh! I'd rather not be buggered out by the time we reach the sodding place. I'm gonna take a nap on Lapras's back. I don't think we'll have much time to rest in this mystical magical place we're going to."
I'm no one special. Also, here's a pupper pic:
[Image: image0.jpg]
It's super-obvious that Ziggy Kee is HYPED AF to explore a place literally called 'Hall of Magic', he couldn't care less about hiding this. Hearing from dear Floette that this place is 'strange' only amplifies that!

And so he gives Floette a thank- and playful two-claw salute ( ̄v ̄)ゞ and a wink (・ω<)☆, "A strange place doesn't necessarily 'ave t'be a bad place!~ Wait for us reportin' successful missions like yesterday!~~", and runs off in his best zigzag-manner out of the Guild and towards the shore to greet Lapras the same way he bid goodbye to Floette. "G'd morniiiiiiiii', Lapras!~ Mind t'take us - with 'us' I'm meaning me an' some others forming Team OS - to tha ominous Hall of Magic t'pursue some missions pweeeeeease?~"
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Lapras smiles at the group of young pokemon, taking note of the badges they're wearing.  "Oh, I see you're part of the Adventurer's Guild now.  Congratulations!  You need a ride to the Hall of Magic?  Well, I can certainly take you there!  Assuming we make no stops, the trip to that part of the continent will take us around maybe half a day, just so you know.  I'd definitely consider having something to eat or packing something to snack on before setting out if I were you."