Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
Ohhh, more stone pillars - Kee rushes towards them BEFORE the Conkeldurr adresses the group and blocks the path they just came from (if possible) to investigate these via sniffing and scratching at them with great curiosity. Is there something special or out-of-place about these? Like, is there writing on them like on those pillars in the Hall of Magic, are these pillars of a specific material, are they in some other way of importance...?

The moment the Conkeldurr intercepts and their companions show up, Ziggy Kee IMMEDIATELY focuses his attention on them and takes a very defensive stance. He doesn't appear afraid or intimidated by these much-bigger-than-himself Pokemon, but he's very aware that if it'll come to a battle against these guardians(?), the cards are clearly stacked against them = us. Better NOT engage in a fight, nope!!

A quick glance and nod to Marcus, then Kee  moves his deep-red eyes back to staaaare at Conkeldurr, a confused expression on himself. He keeps his voice clear, unafraid and unimpressed, yet not agressive in any way. Just defensive. "We're, uh.... nat welcome here? Allow me t'ask why? It's nat like there was a sign at tha entrance of Secret Quarry warnin' us, an' we're clearly NAT here t'cause any trouble. We're on an escort mission... We'll leave an' leave y'all 'lone if ya wish, but t'do so I wish t'understand why."
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it"
- Gerard Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png]
Reply
The group of Kogeki is clearly in great disavantage. Even if they all attack at the same time, the chances of survival is very low. He join Kee in the interaction of the guards, but he is on a good distance.

"Like my friend said, there was no sight saying anything about be forbidden to come to this place. We have no intention in fight or do anything against your people. Like my friend mentioned we only doing a escort mission."

"We could leave this place but...well. Our path where we came kinda get blocked by the tremor your guys cause." Kogeki point a finger the passage they came from.
Beating ghosts with Heart!
Melting Primals with Kogeki!
Reply
(02-27-2021, 01:01 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Ohhh, more stone pillars - Kee rushes towards them BEFORE the Conkeldurr adresses the group and blocks the path they just came from (if possible) to investigate these via sniffing and scratching at them with great curiosity. Is there something special or out-of-place about these? Like, is there writing on them like on those pillars in the Hall of Magic, are these pillars of a specific material, are they in some other way of importance...?

The moment the Conkeldurr intercepts and their companions show up, Ziggy Kee IMMEDIATELY focuses his attention on them and takes a very defensive stance. He doesn't appear afraid or intimidated by these much-bigger-than-himself Pokemon, but he's very aware that if it'll come to a battle against these guardians(?), the cards are clearly stacked against them = us. Better NOT engage in a fight, nope!!

A quick glance and nod to Marcus, then Kee  moves his deep-red eyes back to staaaare at Conkeldurr, a confused expression on himself. He keeps his voice clear, unafraid and unimpressed, yet not agressive in any way. Just defensive. "We're, uh.... nat welcome here? Allow me t'ask why? It's nat like there was a sign at tha entrance of Secret Quarry warnin' us, an' we're clearly NAT here t'cause any trouble. We're on an escort mission... We'll leave an' leave y'all 'lone if ya wish, but t'do so I wish t'understand why."

The columns are plain, featureless stone that looks a lot like the two columns that Conkeldurr is holding.

Logic + Smart + Contest + Etiquette
(6)(2)(2)(5) 2 successes

Conkeldurr's Will
(6)(5)(4)(6)(3)(4)

"You intruders know very well why you are not welcome here.  Now leave."

Conkeldurr slams one of the stone columns he's holding into the ground again, and the various wild pokemon start getting closer to the group.

"...I don't think he's going to tell us, Kee...he's clearly upset about something, though."
Reply
(02-27-2021, 01:30 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: "We could leave this place but...well. Our path where we came kinda get blocked by the tremor your guys cause." Kogeki point a finger the passage they came from.

"Hmph.  I will open the way out once you assure me that you are going to leave this place, intruders."
Reply
(02-27-2021, 01:36 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 01:30 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: "We could leave this place but...well. Our path where we came kinda get blocked by the tremor your guys cause." Kogeki point a finger the passage they came from.

"Hmph.  I will open the way out once you assure me that you are going to leave this place, intruders."

"Hmm...Great and powerful guardians, is there any form of way my group and I are no enemies to any of you all? That we have no ill intentions to someway prove we are worth of your trust?"

"A little question though, when you say we are not welcome here, you mean we not welcome in the this place, or we are not welcome in whatever is the way you guys are guarding?"
Beating ghosts with Heart!
Melting Primals with Kogeki!
Reply
Quote:"You intruders know very well why you are not welcome here.  Now leave."
Conkeldurr slams one of the stone columns he's holding into the ground again, and the various wild pokemon start getting closer to the group.
"...I don't think he's going to tell us, Kee...he's clearly upset about something, though."


(Interesting to see that the Etiquette Speciality is used in that roll. So it's useful for situations where it's possible to talk your way out of things?)

Conkeldurr's response only makes Kee MORE confused. He intuitively takes a step back when these guardians(?) take a step closer to them, shaking his head eagerly as he does so. "Nope, we 'nfortunately don't know very well why. Right Marcus? *glancing over to him* But if ya 'nsist on it, we WILL leave - after we s'cessfully escorted our client, that is. "*towards everyone* C'mon, people...We're on our way." "*towards Conkedurr and the guardians* Sorreh for tha trouble."

   
Does Conkeldurr and co. let us go that way in the first place?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it"
- Gerard Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png]
Reply
(The different Contest Specialties are all useful for various different types of social interactions, not the least of which is different kind of persuasion tactics.  More polite methods use Etiquette.)

Combusken, Forretress, and Murkrow move to block the spaces between the pillars, and Conkeldurr begins making his way forward.  Progressing forward is not an option here without provoking them.

"You do not say you are leaving this quarry of your own accord, so you leave me little choice.  KO them."

Time to roll initiative!

Conkeldurr and Co. Initiatives
Kogeki: (5) + 3 = 8
Kee: (5) + 3 = 8
Daxter: (4) + 4 = 8
Conkeldurr: (5) + 3 = 8
Marcus: (5) + 3 = 8
Karen: (6) + 2 = 8
Combusken: (5) + 2 = 7
Forretress: (4) + 1 = 5
Pyra: (3) + 1* = 4
Murkrow: (1) + 2 = 3

(So many 8s...*sweats*)

Conkeldurr and Co. Round 1
Reply
Daxter's a little thrown off by the sheer size and strength of the Conkeldurr as he grips the cinderblocks. "Shiiiiit... You're a big one aren't you? We're not here to intrude on you guys. It's clear you don't want us around, and it'd be rude to go against that. We'll uh... We'll leave."

The moment the opponents assume the fighting stance Daxter tenses. A Conkeldurr, a Combusken, a Murkrow and a Forretress. Very big, bulky and strong opponents. "Uh... I did say we were gonna leave right? Kee did too... You sure you guys don't want to just let us go? Seriously, we don't want any trouble. We will beat you if you force us to, though. Please don't do that."

Oh, man. This doesn't look good. He turns to Pyra. "Pyra, love. It might be a good idea to let our new friend out, right about now. We might need the help. What do you say?"

Daxter will then attempt to do his best to attack Conkeldurr, Murkrow and Combusken with an almighty Bubble.

Bubble Acc: 2d6 Dex + 2d6 Fight + 1d6 Channel - 0d6 Pain + 2d6 Single Action Bonus = 7d6
Bubble Dam: 3d6 Special + 2d6 Power + d6 STAB+ 0d6 Torrent = 6d6
I'm no one special. Also, here's a pupper pic:
[Image: image0.jpg]
Reply
Quote:Combusken, Forretress, and Murkrow move to block the spaces between the pillars, and Conkeldurr begins making his way forward.  Progressing forward is not an option here without provoking them.
"You do not say you are leaving this quarry of your own accord, so you leave me little choice.  KO them."


Aaand Ziggy Kee's back in his massively defensive and utterly protective stance as it becomes clear that despite these guardians(?) asked them to leave, they're not letting them go now. He shows no fear, but he's even MORE confused. "No no no no NO, ya're gettin' it tot'lly wrong there, I DID say we're leavin', we'll be leavin' of our own 'ccord once we're done with our mission !! Does that nat please ya...???" *quick glance towards the others, then barring his teeth towards Conkeldurr* "Well then, YA'RE nat leavin' me lil' choice either then, I'm gonna bring this 'scort mission to a s'ccessful end 'n this Dungeon whether ya like it OR NAT!!" ヽ( `д´*)ノ


Orders for this Round:
A single-action's Headbutt directly at Conkeldurr, which Kee sees as the aggressor and leader in this situation. Much bigger than himself or not and disregarding their Fighting Type, he'll not back off to get his way!!
However, if either he is targeted with a Fighting Type move (double-SE on him) from any foe OR Forretress tries to bugbite any of us (and consume something from our Inventory), he'll clash that action by shouting out how much he dislikes their tricks.
He'll be taking only one Action this Round. And just in case, he's got 2 Tiny Reviver Seeds in his bag.

Accuracy Roll Headbutt on Conkeldurr: 2 Dext + 2 Fight + 1 Brawl + 2 SingleAction Bonus = 7d6
Damage Roll: 1 Strength + 3 Power + STAB = 5d6
Additional notes: Has 3CD to flinch.

Accuracy Roll Snarl Clash: 3*Special + 2 Fight + 2* Clash + 2 SingleAction-Bonus = 9d6
Effect: Both me and the foe get hurt, but less so than if being a direct target.
Secondary Effect: No sandstorm's raging, so I'd guess the wheather's clear? If so, Kee's Solar Battery activates.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it"
- Gerard Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png]
Reply
Part I: Some roleplay and music.

Monster Hunter Rise OST Main Theme

Kogeki decided to calm down the feeling of murder those bastards one by one and try to focus in the currently situation. Many enemies around them ready to deliver Doom against them. He analyze the situation while the others proceed with their actions. "Marcus. Karen. Conk is obivously the leader of those guardians. I will try open a opportunity for the others to attack. Hopeffuly, Conk could focus his Fighting or Normal moves against me. I fearful because I felt a dangerous move, problably coming from Murkrow. Might need some help."

"Karen, focus in help beat Conk and Murkrow with your Disarming Voice. Or use Life Dew to heal the ones you think is the ones you need. Or Murkrow and Comb to be target of Disarming Voice."

"Markus. I request you aid once again. If you could use some strong STAB move to beat that Conk or if he is defeated target that Forrestress. That ball of metal might be put in risk to Karen."

"And Pyra...be ready to summon our new friend. We might need him."
Beating ghosts with Heart!
Melting Primals with Kogeki!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)