Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easter 2020 Mystery Gifts!
Star 
Happy Easter, Uranium fans! Heart

Here in Tandor, we've been hard at work to bring you all a little bit of Easter joy amidst the chaos of the real world.  So while we're all looking for a way to celebrate this holiday of renewal and hope from the safety of our homes, feel free to help yourself to an Easter treat courtesy of our talented Team Uranium spriters -- no egg hunt required!

Starting now, RUN YOUR PATCHER (accessible in-game through the "Check for Updates" option on the main menu), then head to the Mystery Gift option to claim your very own Easter Mystery Gift!  This tasty-looking treat is sure to add some sweetness to your Pokemon collection -- just don't be tempted to take a bite, as its four previously-unavailable Egg Moves are sure to shock the unsuspecting snacker!

Exclamation  Exclamation REMEMBER TO RUN YOUR PATCHER TO SEE THE SPECIAL HOLIDAY SPRITE! Exclamation  Exclamation
I'll probably update the wiki on the subject after I get rid of the graffiti posted by "Drayden123"

Jackass joined yesterday and thought it would be really fucking funny to go back and screw with the stats of tons of Pokemon and dump like 60+ updates into my e-mail account as a result.

(And I know they they were bullshit because A) The stats haven't been changed in months and a mystery gift patch isn't going to have massive sweeping changes that buff every fully evolved pokemon and ONLY fully evolved pokemon, and B) I sincerely doubt the team would do things like give Nucleon a 1 in every stat, have certain Eeveelutions have a 1 in every stat and 903 base HP or whatever, or make all of Duplicats stats 69.)
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
(04-12-2020, 06:14 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote: I'll probably update the wiki on the subject after I get rid of the graffiti posted by "Drayden123"

Jackass joined yesterday and thought it would be really fucking funny to go back and screw with the stats of tons of Pokemon and dump like 60+ updates into my e-mail account as a result.

(And I know they they were bullshit because A) The stats haven't been changed in months and a mystery gift patch isn't going to have massive sweeping changes that buff every fully evolved pokemon and ONLY fully evolved pokemon, and B) I sincerely doubt the team would do things like give Nucleon a 1 in every stat, have certain Eeveelutions have a 1 in every stat and 903 base HP or whatever, or make all of Duplicats stats 69.)

Thanks!  I alerted the wiki admin to the issue, so that shouldn't be a problem for much longer.  I imagine all those bogus edits will get them banned pretty quickly! Tongue
(Looks at profile)

I know that I had to go back and fourth to figure out some of the editing functions but JESUS! I didn't know that I had racked up 540+ edits in less than a year!
(Although again, like 60 of those were just undoing Drayden123's damage with "The 3 Dragons"'s help, and a lot of others were just copy and pasting little revisions like my most recent bit substituting "By Event" with "By Mystery Gift" to clarify and cut down on coded text characters)

Also, although it's lacking a proper sprite, the MG Hagoop has been added to the Wiki.
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
Awww, such a neat pseudo-bunny, thanks!~ (◕‿◕)♡
Time to shiny-hunt it.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`