Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Pain share curse stuck on my pokemons
So when I was battling the 6th gym leader and their assistants, some of the pokemons used somekind of "pain share" move that "share the pain of the battlers" which reduces my pokemon health everytime I attack with the pokemon in battle along with a text "(pokemon name) lost some of its hp!". Now I've beaten them all and currently in silverport town, I've healed my pokemon in the pokecenter a lot of times but it won't uplift the "curse". I tried to find items to cure this but I can't seem to find any, now and then everytime I battle using this pokemon and everytime I attack using any offensive moves, it'll reduce my pokemons hp even when the enemy isn't attacking due to the "curse". Thoughts? Pls help, thanks!

Pic : 

What's the opposite of overwhelmed? Because, that's what I'm feeling right now.
Are you holding a Life Orb?
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I'd rather not put my dad in a PokeBall."
(05-24-2020, 06:52 PM)Iron Wrote: Are you holding a Life Orb?
This is the only other thing that can cause something to lose HP without being attacked (save for the Rough Skin ability or an opponent holding a Rocky Helmet when hit by a contact-based move).

As for the moves you're describing, they're both Pain Split and Curse. One of Rosalind's mons knows Pain Split but there's no way for her to have used Curse unless the Duplicat/Dramsama used Transform to turn into a Ghost-Type mon you were using that also had the move. Pain Split doesn't cause you to lose health after every turn, only Curse does that.

If you're losing 25% of your max health every turn, then it's some weird glitch concerning the move Curse. Anything less than that and you're looking at Life Orb damage, or damage from some other in-game source in all likelihood because Life Orb only reduces health by 10% after attacking.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
(05-24-2020, 09:16 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote:
(05-24-2020, 06:52 PM)Iron Wrote: Are you holding a Life Orb?
This is the only other thing that can cause something to lose HP without being attacked (save for the Rough Skin ability or an opponent holding a Rocky Helmet when hit by a contact-based move).

As for the moves you're describing, they're both Pain Split and Curse. One of Rosalind's mons knows Pain Split but there's no way for her to have used Curse unless the Duplicat/Dramsama used Transform to turn into a Ghost-Type mon you were using that also had the move. Pain Split doesn't cause you to lose health after every turn, only Curse does that.

If you're losing 25% of your max health every turn, then it's some weird glitch concerning the move Curse. Anything less than that and you're looking at Life Orb damage, or damage from some other in-game source in all likelihood because Life Orb only reduces health by 10% after attacking.
Thanks everyone, I'm currently away from my PC. I'll check it when I can access it back, sorry for the stupid question bcs I'm kinda new in pokemon. Other than that, thanks a lot!
What's the opposite of overwhelmed? Because, that's what I'm feeling right now.