Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching for a Sand Stream Cassnail
Hey, im building my team for my first game and recently i received a Devimp with Disenchant in wonder trade. I dont know much about the game, i just won the third badge, but i read here and then that Hidden Abilities are extremely rare. The thing is i dont plan to train this Devimp, cus i have my Flager as my fire member already and i love her. 

But i thought that it would be amazing if i could trade this Disenchat Devimp for another pokemon with a Hidden Ability. I would love love a Sand Stream Cassnail. Or maybe a Chlorophyll Chicoatl. I would love both.

Thanks a lot.
(07-23-2020, 06:20 PM)poweranger_rai Wrote: Hey, im building my team for my first game and recently i received a Devimp with Disenchant in wonder trade. I dont know much about the game, i just won the third badge, but i read here and then that Hidden Abilities are extremely rare. The thing is i dont plan to train this Devimp, cus i have my Flager as my fire member already and i love her. 

But i thought that it would be amazing if i could trade this Disenchat Devimp for another pokemon with a Hidden Ability. I would love love a Sand Stream Cassnail. Or maybe a Chlorophyll Chicoatl. I would love both.

Thanks a lot.
I don't care about the Devimp, but I could probably churn out some eggs for a HA Cassnail and Chicoatl, the only problem is that they would be lv 1 so you'd have to train them up. But if you don't mind that I'd be willing to trade them for whatever throw away mon(s) you can catch.

If you're interested, just catch something and set up a trade for a lv 1 Cassnail/Chicoatl and let me know if it has a nickname, its gender, level, and trainer name so I know for sure that it's yours and then I can breed for it. And if you let me know the details of the other throw away mon I can then set up a trade for you when I let you know that it's done and you can get the other mon right away. Interested?
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
(07-24-2020, 03:44 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 06:20 PM)poweranger_rai Wrote: Hey, im building my team for my first game and recently i received a Devimp with Disenchant in wonder trade. I dont know much about the game, i just won the third badge, but i read here and then that Hidden Abilities are extremely rare. The thing is i dont plan to train this Devimp, cus i have my Flager as my fire member already and i love her. 

Thanks a lot.
I don't care about the Devimp, but I could probably churn out some eggs for a HA Cassnail and Chicoatl, the only problem is that they would be lv 1 so you'd have to train them up. But if you don't mind that I'd be willing to trade them for whatever throw away mon(s) you can catch.

If you're interested, just catch something and set up a trade for a lv 1 Cassnail/Chicoatl and let me know if it has a nickname, its gender, level, and trainer name so I know for sure that it's yours and then I can breed for it. And if you let me know the details of the other throw away mon I can then set up a trade for you when I let you know that it's done and you can get the other mon right away. Interested?

Im so interested in this, thanks a lot!

For Cassnail (Deposited already):

Grozard
Nickname: Diggy
Level: 17
Trainer name: Cooper

For Chicoatl:

Mankey
No nickname
Level: 3
Trainer name: Cooper
Sorry about the wait, I was playing Doom 64 and forgot to check in on the forums so I didn't know you responded until about 20 mins ago.

I sent the Cassnail and set up the trade for the Chicoatl
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
(07-24-2020, 09:49 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote: Sorry about the wait, I was playing Doom 64 and forgot to check in on the forums so I didn't know you responded until about 20 mins ago.

I sent the Cassnail and set up the trade for the Chicoatl

Don't worry. I just received Cassnail and i screamed. And i got Chicoatl too. Thanks really.