Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF:Modest Duplicat or Modest Volchick [Female]
Title ^^ I need to breed a male Volchick I got on WT, but I'm nowhere near Route 13 or the Labyrinth yet :x Even if it's just to borrow I'd be happy ^^'
You're in luck, I caught a bunch of them in the past and I've got some with a Modest Nature. Just set up a trade in the GTS and I'll send it to you once you let me know what I need to look for. (The Duplicat is lv 30 by the way)

Oh, and there's no need to send it back to me, I've got plenty of Duplicats to choose from for breeding.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
(07-27-2020, 08:16 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote: You're in luck, I caught a bunch of them in the past and I've got some with a Modest Nature. Just set up a trade in the GTS and I'll send it to you once you let me know what I need to look for. (The Duplicat is lv 30 by the way)

Oh, and there's no need to send it back to me, I've got plenty of Duplicats to choose from for breeding.
Tysm <3

Sableye, Male, level 45 [WT has been kind lol]
(07-27-2020, 08:27 PM)SharlaSmith44 Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 08:16 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote: You're in luck, I caught a bunch of them in the past and I've got some with a Modest Nature. Just set up a trade in the GTS and I'll send it to you once you let me know what I need to look for. (The Duplicat is lv 30 by the way)

Tysm <3

Sableye, Male, level 45 [WT has been kind lol]
Sent.
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓