Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mothership form
(10-22-2016, 05:42 PM)Swampat Wrote: Thank you! You guys really help me out by telling what I can improve on. I want to make my own fan game but I don't know the first thing about programming. PhantomUnderYourDesk thank you for the positive reputation.

Heh, uh... you're welcome, I guess. ^///^
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
You should post new sprites here too! Fan art for megas have always looked super cool and we even have a place dedicated to art here on the Forum!
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Ok maybe I'll more and you can tell me what you think. I could always use more tips on how I make my sprites,
Would you mind posting the image on the forums, though? I have not seen it yet, and their might be a time when you concept art is not readily viewable on the reddit....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-25-2016, 02:16 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Would you mind posting the image on the forums, though? I have not seen it yet, and their might be a time when you concept art is not readily viewable on the reddit....

Here are the images he made on the mega evolutions. 
Mega S-51A Mothership

.png   p7jMDSN.png (Size: 1.3 KB / Downloads: 26)

Here is Mega Daikatuna

.png   uuych4mi62tx.png (Size: 2.22 KB / Downloads: 26)