Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male 6IV Chimical Wanted
Normal Ability enough,thx

I can tarde any Pokemon in pictures you want

Those are all 5IV, weak in Attack or Sp.Attack they don't need
Minicorns are Defiant
If you need, I can offer some 5IV Chimical with Contary, too. They are in other box.

The first Eevee and all before him are 6IV
After this male 6IV Eevee, are female 5IV Eevees with Anticipation
And two Smores are 5IV, too, they are both female

If someone has Male 6IV Rasty, can also trade with me
I have three 6IV Chimical from a previous breeding project, but unfontunately they're all female.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(09-18-2020, 09:28 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I have three 6IV Chimical from a previous breeding project, but unfontunately they're all female.
Oh...Such a pity.
Maybe I should create a new save file?
I konw it will not bring me better luck but at least I can get Pokemon with a different Trainer ID from myself.
Uh...Is that permitted?
Making a new save file for the sake of getting a new Trainer ID/to trade with oneself is indeed allowed. Just don't outright copy the save file, as that isn't.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(09-19-2020, 05:24 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Making a new save file for the sake of getting a new Trainer ID/to trade with oneself is indeed allowed. Just don't outright copy the save file, as that isn't.
OK, I will remember it, thanks!