Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a Devimp
Hi. I got a Devimp with Disenchant in Wonder Trade but it has bad ivs so i wanted to know if someone could trade me one with good ivs. I could trade this Devimp if it is needed to breed too. Its female, so that make things easier. Please. Its my favorite pseudo legendary and i would love to train him early on, im on the third gym.

Thanks in advance!
To understand it correctly, you'd want this good-IV Devimp with Disenchant as the Ability, correct? Just wanting to make sure beforehand.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(09-18-2020, 09:30 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: To understand it correctly, you'd want this good-IV Devimp with Disenchant as the Ability, correct? Just wanting to make sure beforehand.

Yes, exactly that. And i could help -if needed- some experienced breeder with my Disenchant Devimp with really bad ivs haha
Easy enough for me to breed you a good Devimp with that Ability then. I'll get to that sometime today and contact you again once it's ready to be traded over.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(09-19-2020, 05:42 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Easy enough for me to breed you a good Devimp with that Ability then. I'll get to that sometime today and contact you again once it's ready to be traded over.

Thank u so much! I will be watching out for it.
Your Devimp's ready to be traded over! It has 5IV and the desired Disenchant Ability. Place anything into the GTS, request a Lv.1 Devimp, and let me know of the ID of the Mon and I'll trade the firely imp over to you.

Would you prefer a male or a female exemplar? Shall I nickname it in some way for you?
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(09-20-2020, 10:43 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Your Devimp's ready to be traded over! It has 5IV and the desired Disenchant Ability. Place anything into the GTS, request a Lv.1 Devimp, and let me know of the ID of the Mon and I'll trade the firely imp over to you.

Would you prefer a male or a female exemplar? Shall I nickname it in some way for you?

Oh, thank u so much for the choice of the nickname. I would love to have a female one and name it Lilit. I just deposited a Cubbug, OT Macaroon, ID 33171.
Sent, enjoy!~
--Windos is my OTP ❤---