Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Holidays with a new Mystery Gift!
From PKMN Uranium's discord server:

Uranium Fans, it's time to celebrate the Ho-ho-holidays!

We've made our list, we've checked it twice... and then we spilled eggnog all over our expensive fancy sorting machine. So regardless of whether you've been naughty or nice this year, you'll be receiving a gift from all of us at Team Uranium, carefully wrapped and placed under our digital tree with care. Starting today, run your games "Patcher.exe" and select Mystery Gift from the Main Menu to receive a uniquely themed Holiday mon, complete with all the holiday cheer we could fit into the cute little creature. As always, the whole evolution line has been tailored for maximum Christmas cheer and holiday spirit. From our homes to yours, have a safe, warm, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us here at Team Uranium!

!!! REMEMBER TO RUN YOUR PATCHER BEFORE COLLECTING YOUR MYSTERY GIFT TO IMMEDIATELY SEE THE CUSTOM SPRITES! !!!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Updated the Wiki to include MG mon's info, and finally figured out how to upload the sprites onto the wiki pages and how to make an entry for the move Present.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍