Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Easter Season!
Posting the following message on behalf of Cody who slipped into his sugar coma before being able to post it himself:

[Image: 336264043881037838.png?v=1] Uranium fans, it's time to hippity hoppity your way to the Poke Mart! [Image: 336264043881037838.png?v=1] After we gorged on chocolate and all slipped into a tragically delicious food coma, we got quick to work on preparing something especially for you! Though we can't share our massive amount of candy with you, and trust us, it is vast. What we can do is send you home with a brand new travel buddy, tirelessly hand-painted with only skin safe paints to match this colorful, vibrant time of the year! 

Starting now, run your patcher to update the game, then open the Mystery Gift option in your main menu, select the Easter event, then load your game and head to your nearest pokemart to claim your prize.

[Image: 472256429894533120.gif?v=1] MAKE SURE YOU RUN YOUR PATCHER BEFORE COLLECTING YOUR MYSTERY GIFT TO IMMEDIATELY SEE THE CUSTOM SPRITES[Image: 472256429894533120.gif?v=1]
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
I'm no TechSkylander, but I got the MG entry, added the sprites, and made the necessary additions to the moves on the Wiki, so anyone browsing anything related to it will find out the MG one way or another.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
Those are some...interesting designs on the new MG! Not bad in any way, but more like a nice change of pace to see such a brightly colored creature. Nice job there, spriters!!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`