Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
giving away 6IV pokemon
Giving away 6IV mon and other rare and breedable mon.

Comite and HA Nupin available on request. Fantastic IV's for genderless mon, several 5IVs.

Still need to update Slotohms, but there are several available.

Current project: Nucleon female done.
Vaporeon female done.
Only three females left to catch. Massive Eevee giveaway upcoming!!!!!
Also breeding several sketch egg moves. Stored Power, Synchronoise, and Wish.
6IV and 5IV Males will be available on giveaway, 5IV females available on request for ball breeding.

CURRENT PERFECT IV'S

RAPTORCH-All Male
1 Sassy

FAFURR-
1 Bashful Female
1 Serious Female

ELETUX-All Male, some have scald, ice beam, surf, thunderbolt
1 Serious
1 Relaxed
1 Impish
1 Calm
1 Brave
1 Sassy

ORCHYNX-All Male, some have meteor mash, leaf blade, x-scissor, synthesis
1 Docile
1 Gentle

DEVIMP-Most Adamant Nature have Infernal Blade, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Beat Up
1 Lonely Male lvl 32
8 Adamant Female
4 Adamant Male

TIKITIKI-Most Have Close Combat, Flame Impact, Rock Slide
1 Hardy Female

EEVEE-All Male
1 Mild
1 Naughty
1 Gentle

CASSNAIL
1 Careful Male HA, used for breeding so he's lvl 40. Has Earth power, surf, ice beam, sludge bomb

LUXI-All Male, all have dazzling gleam, caustic breath, flamethrower, psychic
1 Lonely HA
1 Lonely, used for breeding, lvl 40

JUNGORE-All Male
1 Hasty
1 Impish
1 Careful
1 Lonely
1 Timid
1 Hardy
2 Docile
2 Quirky
Does none want to have one of the Raptorch as there are no replies at all? Well, I gladly take the one with the jolly nature please if you still have it. Deposited an Eevee with the ID No. 49144 and OT Phantom holding a PP Up in GTS for it.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Just sent it. Yeah, I'm a bit surprised too. but oh well. If people don't scoop em by the end of the week, I'll probably wonder trade em. Don't wanna waste half a dozen perfect IVs in a 7-1 family, but I also need the space since I'm almost done raising most of my breeding pairs for moves and will be breeding quite a bit again soon.
Received the Raptorch, thank you! He'll be a decent foreign father for the Dragon and Monster egg group if I start breeding again.

Yes, wondertrading the remaining Raptorch would be much better than just releasing them if you need Box space. Or alternatively if you wish to keep them, you could just create a second save file and trade them over to that one for storage.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I have other save files, but I'm not likely to use the natures of those that I listed. I have a couple extra perfects beyond my breeding mons. Actually, just added a perfect adamant sheebit to the pile along with a bunch of 5IV's with the 6th over 25. Just tryna push those back into the community.
Hey if you still offering Raptorch ill gladly take either Quirky or Naughty Nature one. I can sent u back 4 IV female Modest Eletux back if needed. PM which nature you'll sent me back. Game username = same as here.
(02-05-2021, 06:27 PM)Itachi Wrote: Hey if you still offering Raptorch ill gladly take either Quirky or Naughty Nature one. I can sent u back 4 IV female Modest Eletux back if needed. PM which nature you'll sent me back. Game username = same as here.
Which would you prefer, the quirky or naughty? Then just post up whatever. I have extra eletux and orchynx as well, so anything you send is fine. I couldn't PM you, maybe since you're brand new? The option isn't available for you at the moment. Just post here what you deposit and I'll send it when I see the reply.