Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jungore HA
Maybe in a future patch, jungore could have iron fist as a hidden ability. It wouldn't be broken (IMO) since iron fist doesn't give a huge boost and you have to trade for or grind to breed a good one since he's a 7-1 ratio.
Hm! Makes sense... certainly no reason for it not to have an HA when the other fossils do, Rock Head fits better with Slothohm and Theriamp since they actually have moves that can take advantage of the ability, only one other mon has access to the ability so it's not like there would be oversaturation if it were given that, it has a lot more moves that could take advantage of compared to Frikitiki, the 20% increase it pretty nominal so it's not like it would break the game, and while it would be the only one with STAB Focus Punch and Iron Fist I'm pretty damn sure it would still get out damaged by a Mega Baariette Focus Punch so again, not much of a risk of balance getting screwed up.

However, Iron Fist currently doesn't boost Golden Fist's damage (according to the wiki anyway), so I feel like that same patch would need to rectify that.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
I forgot about Golden Fist. But it's nice to see that I'm not the only one that thinks this would make sense and wouldn't alter the balance drastically. Wouldn't hurt to give Kona Blend (that's what I'm calling the Tiki family because that's my favorite monster coffee and it has tiki masks in the design) more punchy moves either, but that's besides the point.