Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baariette Stronger Than You
(10-25-2016, 01:05 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Perhaps. I dont know. And, like i say before, Baariette its not the best char in the forums. There is others who is much better then my char. Beliel, Pyro Bug and Chimical for example have a rich story, much better then my char. I not the best Roleplayer, i am just a noob.

Feeling a bit better now?

[Image: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg]
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-25-2016, 01:43 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 01:05 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Perhaps. I dont know. And, like i say before, Baariette its not the best char in the forums. There is others who is much better then my char. Beliel, Pyro Bug and Chimical for example have a rich story, much better then my char. I not the best Roleplayer, i am just a noob.

A little.

(10-25-2016, 01:38 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 01:26 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 01:19 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 01:05 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 12:46 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote: So you think baariette's hot head is gonna make em end up in the grave someday?

Perhaps. I dont know. And, like i say before, Baariette its not the best char in the forums. There is others who is much better then my char. Beliel, Pyro Bug and Chimical for example have a rich story, much better then my char. I not the best Roleplayer, i am just a noob.
Eh? but you do pretty well for a noob XD

Nah, not so much. Even my english its like shit. Not that good. Complicated when you live in a country who speak to much portuguese/Brazilian, and less english. I need to learn, like in say, "Na marra".

Well yeah but it's fine, that doesn't really change your creativity and content. And in reality the spirit (heh) of your character is still apparent, so honestly it doesnt bug me!

Good joke XD
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(10-25-2016, 01:46 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 01:43 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

A little.

(10-25-2016, 01:38 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 01:26 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 01:19 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
Eh? but you do pretty well for a noob XD

Nah, not so much. Even my english its like shit. Not that good. Complicated when you live in a country who speak to much portuguese/Brazilian, and less english. I need to learn, like in say, "Na marra".

Well yeah but it's fine, that doesn't really change your creativity and content. And in reality the spirit (heh) of your character is still apparent, so honestly it doesnt bug me!

Good joke XD
Thanks! and DO stay determined!
Never denigrate your lack of finesse in the English language; its a notoriously obtuse thing to learn, especially in country that does not regularly speak it. You are doing fine, all things considered, and with enough time and effort talking to people (especially on the forums!), you'll get the hang of it~!

The reason I can roleplay so well is that I have been RPing in the past before, and my REALLY overactive imagination. Your RPing has been quite entertain, and surprising, to say the least~.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-25-2016, 02:38 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Never denigrate your lack of finesse in the English language; its a notoriously obtuse thing to learn, especially in country that does not regularly speak it. You are doing fine, all things considered, and with enough time and effort talking to people (especially on the forums!), you'll get the hang of it~!

The reason I can roleplay so well is that I have been RPing in the past before, and my REALLY overactive imagination. Your RPing has been quite entertain, and surprising, to say the least~.

Well, thanks Windos. Coming from you is a great compliment. But i still have to much to learn, but still go there, thats for sure. And just asking, what you think about the lyrics i made in this post?
Not bad, even with your difficulties with English. Some words could stand to be replaced for flow and tune, but its a good cover for the song, over all.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-25-2016, 03:07 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Not bad, even with your difficulties with English. Some words could stand to be replaced for flow and tune, but its a good cover for the song, over all.

I see. What words i could change to make better the song?